Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

If you’re feeling down, take a look at this saccharine slice of life. If you‘re already up and at ‘em, I suggest you go somewhere else.

wait wtf, why would I fucking bookmark this, I am not even feeling lonely right now :0

repetitive garbage at this point

oh wait its been repetitive garbage from the start we just didnt notice it

Fuck now somehow another fucking girl was added to the harem, it was good when was only oneesan and the romance progressed a little bit
That fucking friend of his ruined the romance in one fucking chapter, like 150 chapters of development gone in a single strip
Hate that bitch

Onee-san is brain-dead, MC is completely spineless... ...the first 10 chapters were funny... ...170 chapters? the Author just doesn't know when to quit!

Fed-Kun's army
@ericbj I almost spit out my water out I’m laughter after reading the sarcasm

What the fuck kind of people could stomach chapters and chapters of this lol

I salute them 07

You could flip from chapter 38 or any random chapter and flip it to the latest one and their relationship is exactly the same.

Dropped the manga. They are dragging this out for too long. They aren't even providing full information regarding the characters. I seriously need to know the profession of the FMC and also whether she "loves" the MC or not (in the real sense).

I get this is "Slice of Life" but holy shit. Boring as hell. We could've wrapped this up AT LEAST at 120.

If both of the girls went full yandere it might be interesting (but they won't). Now I am only reading out of morbid curiosity.

Supporter
I did prepare for it being long since it's episodic with very short chapters and slice of life tag, but I honestly want some story progression, especially about the boy's parents. At this rate it's pretty boring because the way oneesan dotes on Minoru are same methods over and over again, reactions are the same etc. Not saying it needs to go the dark deep serious route like idk 90% of long comedy series out there but please give me some story progression.

Supporter
Except for the thin threads sometimes connecting a chapter to the next, we might as well be reading Gilligan's Island. Once you know the basics of each character, there's nothing more to know about them. No growth, no development, no complexity, no meaning.

Group Leader
I think this is just something the author does to unwind and heal from his other manga (Inchi-nen A-Gumi no Monster) being so nasty. Just read for the pure fluff, or drop it if you need something more - because you're not gonna get it.

The more I read this the more im gonna say this. She actually his mother that gave him up when he was young

Wholesome and cute. A good way to relieve stress.
Also a little less than 500 people rated this a 10, it needs more 10s tbh

Users who are viewing this thread