Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko - Ch. 21 - Toilet

Dex-chan lover
My God those eye... Guys is it okay to sleep one blanket with your best bro??

Dex-chan lover
Boys share their body heat underneath a blanket all the time it's not gay

Dex-chan lover
Bros having the usual conversation about make up, unisex toilets and proper lady etiquette

Group Leader
I think there's no unisex toilet here in my country so yeah it's always awkward when I go to men toilet while crossdressing

"I don't think anyone who gets aroused by the female body should use the girl's toilet"
Oh, so lesbians should go fuck themselves then, I guess.
Gendered toilets are so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
"this kid's gonna be big in the future"
maybe he's big right now, ifyouknowwhatimean

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor I mean, technically yea. Lesbians do fuck themselves. Not like they're gonna fuck straight people. But anyway, its quite easy to understand that's not what they meant. They meant that about men. It could be lost in translation, or maybe they just forgot to consider that option since you do tend to gloss over stuff when casually conversing. You don't need to nitpick over this.

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor That's why they're not gendered. They are divided by sex and additional needs, because the facilities for each are different due to anatomy and other sexed differences.

@artyom OK? If you wouldn't share a blanket with your bro, is he even your bro, bro?

Akira without glasses is cute as FUCK btw.

Dex-chan lover
I usually run into crossdressers during Anime conventions. Similar enough, the male crossdressers use men's toilet and don't have a problem with lifting their skirts up to pee. (I guess it's important to note they're wearing shorts and all.)

Tldr; I saw an 8/10 trap maid peeing. Weird flex, but I miss anime cons now.

Aggregator gang
Do these gays not realise lesbians exist or have they simply transcended us inferior humans, choosing instead to live in another plane of existence?

Users who are viewing this thread