Dantoudai ni Kieta Densetsu no Akujo, Nidome no Jinsei de wa Gariben Jimi Megane ni Natte Heion wo Nozomu - Ch. 4.3

Supporter
I mean, a loveless marriage where you were made use of, and disposed of, with no remorse?
yeah, I'm sure she misses him or that.
/S :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I hope author isn't using her friend's role as the "brain" in here as a reason to keep MC being naive and softhearted. Stories like this is best served together with a cunning MC.

Dex-chan lover
Leticia still think Isela's main motivation is love.
So even if Isela used underhanded tactic, it's none of her business.

Leaving that couple alone is a win-win solution for her.
She doesn't get caught in problem, while they get their happy ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Leticia still think Isela's main motivation is love.
So even if Isela used underhanded tactic, it's none of her business.

Leaving that couple alone is a win-win solution for her.
She doesn't get caught in problem, while they get their happy ending.
The only problem is if the both of them recalled their memories, as in their past life they have been killed by Camilo.

The only problem is if the both of them recalled their memories, as in their past life they have been killed by Camilo.
OMG I forgot that. And even worse, Leticia doesn't know what Camilo has done. If they get those memories back, she is in a world of trouble.

Dex-chan lover
It would need those two to be able to link things together.

When Camilo broke into their bedroom and kill them, both Augustine and Isela don’t even know why. Despite there should be some hints like Camilo getting house arrest after bribing the guard to meet with Leticia, implying those two to have a relationship.
But let’s assume here that Augustine doesn’t care about his wife and never pay any attention to her, so he only got fed by rumors and Isela’s words.

Even if they remember, it will be difficult to bring it to trial. Camilo and Leticia hasn’t done anything yet.
Also, Camilo’s father is a duke, head of the dragon knight corps, and the king’s brother. Leticia’s father is a marquis. He might be the first prince, but the fact he’s dating a girl of lower status disregarding his own position will surely hurt his credibility (later his father also asked him if he is aware of his position as crown prince).

Besides, in reality, there’s nothing for anyone to be angry. He can’t say Leticia disrespect him by rejecting the engagement offer, because Camilo claimed she’s taken.
In fact, unlike the previous loop where he ends up marrying Leticia, this time there’s nobody to stand on his way. It’s better isn’t it?

That last page with her musing on how she had gotten over her previous love...because of Camilo? Probably, but I think being executed while said love looks on and does nothing to stop it probably played just as much a role in allowing her to let go.

Users who are viewing this thread