Dantoudai ni Kieta Densetsu no Akujo, Nidome no Jinsei de wa Gariben Jimi Megane ni Natte Heion wo Nozomu - Ch. 5.2

Fed-Kun's army
Elias: I must not interfere in such splendid moment (they really forgot I'm here eh?!)

Dex-chan lover
Wait so then anyone and everyone can regain their memories just by looking at her eyes?..... even the people that didn't die previously?..... suddenly this work lost all appeal. Cause I'd rather read a mystery work if I wanted "no one remembers the real world" type story

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so then anyone and everyone can regain their memories just by looking at her eyes?..... even the people that didn't die previously?..... suddenly this work lost all appeal. Cause I'd rather read a mystery work if I wanted "no one remembers the real world" type story
It's not like that, it's probably just people who were strongly associated with Laeticia before, being her appearance with and without glasses a stimulation for those people. Her parents didn't remember their previous lives (I'm assuming this) because they see her everyday, Alandra didn't remember because she didn't meet Laeticia in her previous life, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread