Dantoudai ni Kieta Densetsu no Akujo, Nidome no Jinsei de wa Gariben Jimi Megane ni Natte Heion wo Nozomu - Ch. 6.1 - The Chaotic Volunteer

Supporter
I'm glad that she feels good about the work she did at the orphanage, but it looks like Bertd/Berta needs some more help.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? hasn't their relationship progessed further already? I think I need to reread some chapters.

thanks for the translation.
It's been a while, but i think they're hiding their relationship for the time being since Camilo is related to the royals means that being his fiancee would put extra attention on her and increase the likelihood of her being forced to remove her glasses

It's been a while, but i think they're hiding their relationship for the time being since Camilo is related to the royals means that being his fiancee would put extra attention on her and increase the likelihood of her being forced to remove her glasses
r48BbTG.png

Either this panel must be translated way off or the author just straight forgot they declared their engagement to the first prince already in chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover
r48BbTG.png

Either this panel must be translated way off or the author just straight forgot they declared their engagement to the first prince already in chapter 2.
Oh yeah, i forgot about that.
Maybe they don't want to publicize it? I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread