Dantoudai no Hanayome - Sekai wo Horobosu Futsutsuka na Tatsuki desu ga. - Ch. 6 - How to Care For Your Dragon

Supporter
lol I'm not sure what happened, this is a comedy now? Like, slapstick comedy almost? Fourth-wall breaking? Super unexpected, but not super unwelcome.

Dex-chan lover
In page 12, he mentioned a vulnerable spot of the dragon around the neck what was he refering to??

The only think I can think of is the Dragon Bead but it isn't a thing in Western fantacy as far as I know. Then a mana stone?? A beast core?? I don't think it's any of those, what exactly was it?????

Dex-chan lover
Shout out to the random black guy in the crowd of page 23 who isn't there to gawk but to flex his muscles lol

Dex-chan lover
In page 12, he mentioned a vulnerable spot of the dragon around the neck what was he refering to??

The only think I can think of is the Dragon Bead but it isn't a thing in Western fantacy as far as I know. Then a mana stone?? A beast core?? I don't think it's any of those, what exactly was it?????
I was thinking of a reverse scale, though those don't have a specific location afaik

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking of a reverse scale, though those don't have a specific location afaik
I dont think that every dragon has a reverse scale, just those whose single scale somehow got removed and the slace that regenerates can often be reversed. And besides dragons won't show signs of fear simply because someone got close to their reverse scale without any intention to harm them.

And above all she didn't have that many scales to begin with in that form, so it can't be a reverse scale

Double-page supporter
aqhshj.jpg
Fu*k you goz
All mah homies hate goz

Users who are viewing this thread