Dantoudai no Hanayome - Sekai wo Horobosu Futsutsuka na Tatsuki desu ga.

Dex-chan lover
Has potential, but the translation is on the rougher side. Other than that, seems like it could be good.

Dex-chan lover
Read the first chapter and the only thing that pique my interest is the scene where the guy just flexing his muscles and thats it, back to boring, cliche scenarios and enjoy the harem life

Dex-chan lover
Everyday we get further proof of Sturgeon's law
But in the current manga industry it feels like it should be 99.99%

Double-page supporter
Another cookie cutter harem anime. No gimmick nothing different just rinse n repeat

Man, this was so mid that I can't physically place it as anything but 5. Mid plot, mid characters, mid powers, mid waifu bait, mid protagonist. Mid everything. It's not even funny

Aggregator gang
Man, people are pretty harsh on this one. It's not so bad that it should be called trash. Generic? Yes. Does that potentially make it boring? Absolutely. So far I've been entertained. There are some moments that gave me a chuckle (and a usable meme). This is a comfy 6/10. It's just fine.

Fed-Kun's army
The jokes are too awkward and dull and most of the time don't even make sense....
I thought this was going to be a bit more serious like a Seinen but instead it's like how it is ...

Users who are viewing this thread