Danzai no Majutsugari - Ch. 3 - The Tense Train

Dex-chan lover
Heres the quintillionth story with the same cliches, same old revenge plot, same "lowkey badass" main character, and same edginess in a slightly different package. At least the art is good

Heres the quintillionth story with the same cliches, same old revenge plot, same "lowkey badass" main character, and same edginess in a slightly different package. At least the art is good
Would you pick this or one of the:
1 million otome isekais
6 billion farming isekais
750k slow life harem isekai
2 billion revenge isekai that eventually derived from revenge
500 trillion weak mc has secret op power and has a harem somehow isekais
4 million harem stories that are eternally endless with littlevto no story progress after the 100th chapter
Rent a girlfriend 😂 😐

In the end you're going to be trapped with trash trash and more trash until you find useful plastic which is considered "alright" manga or the golden poop which are basically the "ultra" manga like sousou no frieren🤤.

Essentially we're all digging in dirt until we find the golden poop, and once we're done with it, its rinse and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
it's not about the cliché, it's how you use them at this point
there is so many story, so many plot so many way to use them already out there that you will be hard pressed to find one that doesn't use some kind of cliché, or some original plot

Double-page supporter
breh they introduce another psyco
haven't read this chap yet but based as u said this gon be like that classic cliche teens manga where it's just full of cliche, cheap frustration, and downright annoying trope?

Dex-chan lover
kuudere and now there's yandere, i guess that's why he doesn't depend on girls that much so he can leave them at any time

Dex-chan lover
I want to like fmc but its not going well, it seems I just dont like this type of character I guess

it's not about the cliché, it's how you use them at this point
there is so many story, so many plot so many way to use them already out there that you will be hard pressed to find one that doesn't use some kind of cliché, or some original plot
yeah but almost every character dialogue and character interaction is cliché, they are characters saying characters things. makes it hard to get invested in their story

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the classic over-the-top-violent-retaliation-for-understandable-mistakes humor. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread