Daphie's

Thanks for your hard work!
I really enjoy "Watashi no shounen" and i'm glad you picked it up and even making such fast releases 😍
I'm waiting to see the next chapters !

Thx, so much and I don't even know it mtl-ed which's awesome, just the usage of font ain't into manga-like, thx again

Group Leader
@Ikkito Thanks for the comment! Really happy to have caught up on that amazing story! Can't wait for the new chapters too, lol

@lehur Which manga are you talking about (since i've worked on 3 different ones so far, and the specifics are different on each one)? I'm not sure what you mean about "it mtl-ing"? When I say I use MTL, I mean I use Google Translate and 5 other different translators, to get different inputs to get an idea of a sentence when I can't translate on my own. As for the font, I've used different ones on each of the 3 manga.

All in all, thanks for your comment! I'm happy to share!

Weather you are gonna keep translating it or not, thank you so much for doing the villainess with modern firepower

Group Leader
@Rapha Hmmm... The one thing I can't do myself that well is proofreading, because it's sometimes tough to see your own errors, lol. Do you have a specific series and role in mind?

Group Leader
@cassiopea566 thanks for sharing! i'm super happy to be bringing it to you all, and since I'm really not doing that for money, I don't actually have a donation point set up or anything, lol, but i appreciate the comment very much!

Do you have a discord so I can get alerts when the next chapter of Villainess comes out I will be ready to read it?

Group Leader
@bosswoman oh sorry i don't 😥 it would be quite some work for me as i work alone, but you can follow my group here i think, it should alert you, i think! you can also follow a manga and then you can see its updates easily on the main page, that's what i do to keep track of 'em all!

Users who are viewing this thread