Daphie's

Hello @princess_daphie!

Just popped by to tell you that I really enjoy the ending notes you attach to your translations! Right now I am reading Oshiego Kara Nigerarenai, and lately I have been picking up other stories you have translated, not only because of the quality of your work, but also for the interesting and joy filled reflections you put in the credits page.

Keep up the great work! :)

Group Leader
Hello @princess_daphie!

Just popped by to tell you that I really enjoy the ending notes you attach to your translations! Right now I am reading Oshiego Kara Nigerarenai, and lately I have been picking up other stories you have translated, not only because of the quality of your work, but also for the interesting and joy filled reflections you put in the credits page.

Keep up the great work! :)
Awww, thank you for telling me this, I'm happy you're liking my TL and the notes I put at the end of my chapters, because it's my way of exchanging with readers! :)

Hi Daphie, thank for your works. I just finished "Alabaster no Kisetsu" and only now realise I have had and have been reading alot of your translations such as "Watashi no Shounen", "Musume no Tomodachi", all of which I really enjoyed and memorable. Once again, thank you for bringing such amazing works to us, without you alot of readers, myself included will not have a chance to appreciate such beautiful mangas ^__^

Group Leader
Hi Daphie, thank for your works. I just finished "Alabaster no Kisetsu" and only now realise I have had and have been reading alot of your translations such as "Watashi no Shounen", "Musume no Tomodachi", all of which I really enjoyed and memorable. Once again, thank you for bringing such amazing works to us, without you alot of readers, myself included will not have a chance to appreciate such beautiful mangas ^__^
You're welcome!!! I'm always happy when people get to enjoy these amazing manga!!!

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I plan on finishing it for sure! I didn't know the next chapter would be the end, dang. I probably won't be able to get the chapter before a month or so, and then I'll try to make time to finish it in a reasonable time, haha!
Thank you kindly for replying (and translating it), that puts me at ease.
Well whether is in a month or 2, it will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread