Dappou Tamer no Nariagari Boukentan ~S Rank Bishoujo Boukensha ga Ore no Juuma ni Natte Imasu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
thank you

Edit: what's this? 2-for-1 special?? Nice!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly imagine been passed out and then you wake up and see that yeah I get she wqs confused a little

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I am rather disappointed in how it turned out.
Like,baron was hyped up so much, yet was so fucking easy of a conquest.
Really wish she'd been more of a challenge and not such a total loser as she had been. Would've made the lewds a lot more satisfying

Dex-chan lover
I'm only on chapter 10 right now but I need to know: Does the translation get any better? Because right now (especially chapters 9 and 10) it's kinda ass.

Im wondering if there might be some relation to the 108 stars of destiny?

A young boy, being smack dab in the middle of a war/revolution, and finds/renovates an old castle to house his 107 allies.

This feels oddly familiar....
dang I missed Suikoden, seems like we'll never get the proper continuation of the lore, I really wanted to know how strong Circle Rune is....

Dex-chan lover
I'm only on chapter 10 right now but I need to know: Does the translation get any better? Because right now (especially chapters 9 and 10) it's kinda ass.
It's exactly as you say. It's machine translated and doesn't even seem to have much, if any, effort put into fixing it up. Like page six here "Yu... only fingers" the "yu" is pretty clearly part of yubi/finger so anyone putting in even a little effort would've gone "O...only fingers" or better "Ju... just your fingers".
The second page of the previous chapter has a "tsu" which would likely have been the small "tsu" not the normal one which, without anything following it, would indicate a sudden stop to sound and completely alone would basically just be a tongue click.

Quite frankly, this person could probably take a few notes from the person currently working on "Is It Odd That I Became an Adventurer Even If I Graduated From the Witchcraft Institute?", which is also machine translated but they're clearly putting enough effort in to at least stop and look at things and figure out what's really going on when the machine spews out gibberish. Honestly, if it weren't for that person's disclaimer at the start, I'd assume they're actually doing it themselves as actual learning practice. Which it might still be.

Dex-chan lover
Where taming condition fulfillment for assassin girl?
With how quickly she seemed to fall in line, I'm assuming it's the same as Baron's (defeating the Cardinal/bringing peace to the divine kingdom).

Users who are viewing this thread