Dappou Tamer no Nariagari Boukentan ~S Rank Bishoujo Boukensha ga Ore no Juuma ni Natte Imasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload :) Can I offer some advice?

Please don't insert a linebreak in words that only have one syllable, like "we're" or "that's" or "really"... and when you do use a linebreak, please add a - hyphen right where the word is broken. Like this for "amazing":

amaz-
ing

And for like on page 28 with the "Hmph..." from the old lady, you could make that a vertical word instead of a horizontal word. Like this:

H
M
P
H

Makes it much easier to read :)

In the other chapters the translation was very good, why did it get so much worse in this one?

Dex-chan lover
In the other chapters the translation was very good, why did it get so much worse in this one?
They are human and probably just exhausted or have a lack of time, this is still infinitely better than some of the bad translations for other manga I have seen the past. Also I didn't think the translation was bad just the type setting, which is a learned skill. It could be that the translator was relaying on someone who left their group or something.

Thank you everyone over at perkys for the new chapter and translation

Dex-chan lover
That one panel defeat was expected. Although because this manga is what it is, we get more.

"You're creating a harem? ...Can I join?"
At least she knows what she wants.

"I'm not going to the market!"
lol, trauma.

What? Do you have a complaint about that maid outfit? Then maybe you should've reconsidered your choice in appearing in an ero manga.

And for like on page 28 with the "Hmph..." from the old lady, you could make that a vertical word instead of a horizontal word. Like this:
Please don't. Vertical reading is horrible.

this is still infinitely better than some of the bad translations for other manga I have seen the past.
Don't think a lot of people read this for the brilliant writing.

Users who are viewing this thread