Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 24 - Good For You

Dex-chan lover
Why did this feel like quasi good cop bad cop routine half-way through

Dex-chan lover
Don't betray Misaki... but its fine if she fucks whoever she wants. K.
Agawa doesn't seem to have fucked anyone else since she first hooked up with Gotou. Though their relationship is casual and doesn't demand it, she's been faithful to him. And despite her ott attempts to conceal/deny her feelings, it's clear that she cares about him. So yeah: if Gotou was sincere in his (attempted) confession, then he'd be wise to treat Agawa's affection with respect.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just criminally underrated. I get the feeling people just can't get over the fact that Agawa fucks a lot of people and are butthurt about it, and that's why it has such a low rating, even though the art is so unique and the plot and character development is so interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Kid is going to have one of the more difficult battles of his life. I get Agawa wants to help out him out but if it bothers her then why stop the confession? Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just criminally underrated. I get the feeling people just can't get over the fact that Agawa fucks a lot of people and are butthurt about it, and that's why it has such a low rating, even though the art is so unique and the plot and character development is so interesting.
It just doesn't have anything really going for it considering, originally, it was an NTR hentai to begin with. For the people here, its like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of. Also MC is not really someone you would root for tbh. He has this retarded face in every single panel since the very 1st chapter;

Fze2Uk6.png

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, it probably doesn't resonate to well with the broad "isekai slavegirl harem owner" crowd.

Dex-chan lover
It just doesn't have anything really going for it considering, originally, it was an NTR hentai to begin with. For the people here, its like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of. Also MC is not really someone you would root for tbh. He has this retarded face in every single panel since the very 1st chapter;

Fze2Uk6.png
I like the MC, he's hilarious. And I do root for him. I mean, look, when he looks like that, you'd expect him to be one of those very common MCs who piss his pants at the idea of even getting close to a girl and is super freaking concerned with what the whole world besides the heroine thinks of him, preventing him from ever making a move or any sort of progress. But that is not the case at all. This guy FUCKS. And he's brave, he's constantly working to convey his feelings to Agawa. He doesn't give a fuck what everyone else thinks. He stands up to that ikemen shithead who was talking shit earlier. She's the one who's running away from him, not the other way around like you'd expect. Yeah, he looks weird and has weird mannerisms, but the contrast between that and what he's actually doing makes him kind of cool, imo.

Dex-chan lover
I like the MC, he's hilarious. And I do root for him. I mean, look, when he looks like that, you'd expect him to be one of those very common MCs who piss his pants at the idea of even getting close to a girl and is super freaking concerned with what the whole world besides the heroine thinks of him, preventing him from ever making a move or any sort of progress. But that is not the case at all. This guy FUCKS. And he's brave, he's constantly working to convey his feelings to Agawa. He doesn't give a fuck what everyone else thinks. He stands up to that ikemen shithead who was talking shit earlier. She's the one who's running away from him, not the other way around like you'd expect. Yeah, he looks weird and has weird mannerisms, but the contrast between that and what he's actually doing makes him kind of cool, imo.
My comment was partly due to my knowledge of source material (the hentai) where this started so it might be somewhat biased in that sense. It is an NTR story at its core. There are already some minor differences in this serialization but we will need to wait and see if it will completely deviate from the source. If ıt doesn't, well...

Double-page supporter
Just watch he's gonna turn her down and than find Agawa going to fuck some other guy, would love to be wrong but it is this kinda manga.

Users who are viewing this thread