Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 38 - You're Not Doing Anything Weird?

Dex-chan lover
In case people are wondering what happened in this chapter:
  • Gotou enters the girl's restroom to see Akito crying
  • They hear other girls crying so they enter a bathroom stall while hearing another girl piss for 4 pages
  • Akito & Gotou just stand close to each other for 6 pages without talking
  • Agawa finds them & helps them leave without being spotted
  • Akito meets Agawa then Gotou tells Agawa he didn't do anything weird to her
  • Chapter ends with Akito getting either jealous/suspicious of their relationship that will most likely lead to her vying for Gotou's affection (probably his dick).
There I saved you guys 4 minutes of your life while wasting 5 more minutes of mine typing this. Don't say I never contributed to this community. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
What's even the point here? What's the mangaka's end goal with all this random "serious" plot?
Theory 1: Probably just a new girl to fuck, I think this remake went full hentai world logic and is doing the classic trope of introducing a new onahole girl of the week for the protag to fuck. Then introducing a new one, repeat.

Theory 2: Akito's innocence will get hurt by Agawa and Gotou's antics, and she will be a plot device to have Agawa and Gotou realize their sex hijinks is not healthy and can hurt people.

Dex-chan lover
at6ng3Q.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter Chekhov hope don't get bored of it.so there not much in this chapter I guess agawa is starting to feel jealous was hoping for more but it's a start I guess. Anyways how long is the break anyone know?

Thanks for the chapter Chekhov hope don't get bored of it.so there not much in this chapter I guess agawa is starting to feel jealous was hoping for more but it's a start I guess. Anyways how long is the break anyone know?
At Young Magazine, breaks usually last for a week, so it will probably return on July 15th.

Dex-chan lover
So, is Agawa trying to come between them and disrupt their relationship?I think the whole point of akito character is to cause agawa to rethink what her relationship is with gotou and what she wants from him . Thanks guys for telling me how long the hiatus is.
Could also just be agawa just riling up akito to get her with gotou since the author has seemingly abandoned gotou x agawa which if he has will make this go stale soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread