Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Until Next Time

Dex-chan lover
Conflicted af, ol boys ignoring consent hard but at the same other dudes a sleaze who wasn't on time as he was picking up chicks.

Honestly though I can't wait to see how mc turns this whore into a housewife.

Dex-chan lover
Conflicted af, ol boys ignoring consent hard but at the same other dudes a sleaze who wasn't on time as he was picking up chicks.

Honestly though I can't wait to see how mc turns this whore into a housewife.
The only way is to wife a hoe is to make it that him and him alone can satisfy her needs

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼
c164063673c06376b71f1900529005eec817787066405f4de40788c1d2460058.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...

I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter.

On one hand, it's great that he's showing initiative towards the girl.

On the other, doing it the way that he did while knowing she wanted to be with the Senpai feels kind of like a shit move on his part. And honestly, I'm not sure why he's getting this work up. MC knew what kind of girl he was pursuing.
Just think of the mc as the typical “i can fix her” protag, and his means of fixing includes banging the f out of her and slowly becoming the one that NTR’s

Kid got some balls, that's for sure. Also, for anybody who has read the original run, is this in line with that or different?
Spoilers: I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing so just ignore this but so far it’s in line the character is different but they end up going to a bathroom or a quiet spot and he smashes her and she’d be addicted to him after this point but the author might change it to make it longer we’ll see

Dex-chan lover
"To be continued in the next issue. We are currently planning a major project!"

I wonder what the major project is.

Aggregator gang
My man put all skill points in courage! LOL!
Thanks for translate this mango. Waiting for the next chapter. :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

Dex-chan lover
Just for fun, but how long do you guys think Rental Girlfriend would have lasted if Kazuya had the same balls as this MC?

Dex-chan lover
Just for fun, but how long do you guys think Rental Girlfriend would have lasted if Kazuya had the same balls as this MC?
Oh jeez, how many volumes does it have now? At least 10? I'd imagine it would end about half the number of those volumes if MC actually grew a pair.

Supporter
Thorn about he being at last a gigachad or all the posts condoning literal sexual abuse

Hmmm...

I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter.

On one hand, it's great that he's showing initiative towards the girl.

On the other, doing it the way that he did while knowing she wanted to be with the Senpai feels kind of like a shit move on his part. And honestly, I'm not sure why he's getting this work up. MC knew what kind of girl he was pursuing.
its not just that she is going to have sex with senpai that he is worked up about, its the fact that she is lovey dovey and also showing care towards him, i think. yes he didnt have consent but i dont think she dislikes it, if so then she could have just pushed him aside or called for his senpai loudly, i mean she's the one who kissed him first.

Users who are viewing this thread