Dareka Kono Joukyou wo Setsumei Shite Kudasai!

I was excited to see that the novel has a manga adaptation but where did the chapter go 🤔

I wouldn't bother with this one, I've read the WN and the ML is incredibly unlikable and the romance is quite literally undeveloped.

Dex-chan lover
@TurnAturn Is it even supposed to be a romance in the first place? It was made explicitly clear that it was supposed to be a marriage of convenience from the beginning and that the duke already had a lover, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the two leads were just platonic friends. It’d be something new and interesting to read about at the very least.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Will this path lead to happiness or sorrow?

Well it is shoujo so yeah happiness actually

Al grupo que está traduciendo este manga, por favor lee los spoilers o la novela para que sepan que el tipo es una mierda y todo el romance es un montón de mierda, aprecio mucho que quieran traducir esto pero hay un montón de historias por ahí mejores que está, no desperdicien su tiempo, al principio parece ser divertido e intrigante pero la neta por lo que he leído el interés romántico (Duke) es una escoria.

@AnonDePlume
He starts ignoring his girlfriend then dumps her to try for MC because she made the mansion livelier or some shit while she was trying to have nothing to do with him.

Aggregator gang
Oh this got a manga? I remember reading the LN and thinking that makes absolutely no sense why the two of them would be together as they literally had almost no screen time together while the Duke was chasing after another girl. Hell, I started to just feel bad for the other girl.

Dex-chan lover
@TurnAturn Ah, Ok, now I see how he’s unlikable. That’s annoying. Oh well, maybe the comedy is good.

Dex-chan lover
Ive been waiting for this! Thank you for translating!

Contributor
Yeahhhhh..It's good for now, but i want to see her with someone else, the Duke don't deserve her.

And no, it's not a otome game, ah.

Users who are viewing this thread