Motetai no de ore wo Party Kara Tsuihō Shite Kudasai! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
A hermaphrodite with a cock, but no balls ... I mean, if it's the author's thing, sure, but it just feels so incomplete to me.

Anyway, after coming here from the serialized version, I have a better understanding of who the characters are. Not really into the priest being so vague, honestly, and of course, the hero still doesn't come out with the fact that she's not only into MC, but is also a woman. Why else does she think he hasn't returned her feelings up to that point?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I knew I read this before. I’m glad it got serialized. Also, I hope the cast is just as freaky.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... That explains why there isn't a "shounen ai", "yaoi", nor "boys' love" tag. I would've been fine with the hero actually being a dude that likes mage boy. But I can't deny that crossdressing tomboy hero is so much better.

Dex-chan lover
"hermaphrodite" is way too rare and unknown that this is only the 2nd or 3rd character I've ever seen have it. And the first one was from a doujin where a hermaphrodite somehow got a GUY PREGNANT....

Here's the code [163821].... I've warned you...

Hahaha i mean i came here from a mangadex find thid manga post and even though i knew the ending kinda. still i loved it. hmm i wished Shaayu would tell Itsuka kek..
Toifa was expected, the surprising was ahem Rufue, Riyou Sou...
really happy this one shot got serialized. have to read that now...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i was not expecting so many plot twists. so the elf is a horny futa that will fuck anything with a pulse, the nun a perverted shota who likes rape, the hero a female pretending? to be a guy, and the the only normal female is the fighter. and the only person in the absolute dark is the mc who is being left out of the loop for no apparent reason.

Dex-chan lover
This roster lineup is crazy, we got a trap, we got a futa, we got a regular female, we got the trap but different skin and then we got a regular dude. "Aslong as its alive" is foul 💀

Users who are viewing this thread