Kono Hi, "Itsuwari no Yuusha" de Aru Ore wa "Shin no Yuusha" de Aru Kare wo Party kara Tsuihou shita - Ch. 3

Supporter
I think I might ask a friend for a better take on the description of the series. It feels like, at least in the first paragraph, there's maybe some subject/object confusion.

Fed-Kun's army
My guess (hope?) is that Foyle expels Yuu andmaybe Mei with the purpose of Yuu going through the typical "expelled b/c x but y" progression and becoming the true hero. In doing so he keeps the two discriminatory party members and according to the summary suffers for it then assists Yuu from the shadows.

Thats what the synopsis and these 3 chapters lead me to believe anyway

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna harp on the glacial pacing again, and instead say that yeah - based on the synopsis; Foyle is gonna boot Yuu out and likely keep the crappy duo with him, knowing that Yuu is gonna awaken as the hero and go on to save the day.

This will apparently ruin Foyle's life and lead to Yuu apparently killing him - only for a last minute save by the elf girl who is the only other one who knows what is going on. Now "dead" and having served his purpose, Foyle is then free to live his life as he wishes.

If the above is accurate (I could be misinterpreting the synopsis) then we will have an interesting story ahead following the badguy of the expulsion trope, and seeing how his second life goes as well as if the hero lives up to their own destiny.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know if it's the execution or what.
But I never like it whenever an author tried to justify one of the character exiling their group members forcefully.
It's always look bad.

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this crap?
The arts pretty shit, but if it's released fast enough I guess it could be ok.
As for the story, it doesn't make sense to keep these two assholes that the mc doesn't seem to like.
Unless he plans to fake his death and join him as a 3man.

Dex-chan lover
I think I might ask a friend for a better take on the description of the series. It feels like, at least in the first paragraph, there's maybe some subject/object confusion.
Alternate translation of synopsis from here;
The true power of the ‘False Hero,’ who lost everything, awakens!

Foil, bestowed with the job of the ‘False Hero,’ followed his role and expelled his best friend from the party. However, he was supposed to be defeated by his awakened best friend, the ‘True Hero.’ Saved by Iris, an elven girl who knew his true face even as a fake hero, Foil remembers his desire to be acknowledged as “Hero” and decides to embark on a new adventure to secretly save people.

The tale of salvation by the shadowy hero released from the destiny of being a “villain” begins!

Dex-chan lover
So anyone waiting for the elf to show up, just warning you it's gonna be a while from looking at the raws.
Seen up to chapter 6 and he hasn't been "defeated" yet, that's as far as the raws go as far as i can tell, it's probably going to be around chapter 10 at the earliest.

Last edited:
Supporter
So anyone waiting for the elf to show up, just a warning you it's gonna be a while from looking at the raws.
Seen up to chapter 6 and he hasn't been "defeated" yet, that's as far as the raws go as far as i can tell, it's probably going to be around chapter 10 at the earliest.
Beyond that, looking at what's happened with the consistency after chapter 4, who knows how long that would even take to come out.
image.png

Double-page supporter
Yeah, the pacing is pretty awful here. I ended up reading a fan translation of the light novel instead. Volume 1 spoilers: MC meets the FMC (Elf) in Chapter 2, Part 3, then is saved by her in Chapter 2, Part 4 after the big reveal of him being the fake hero.

Seems only one volume has been fan translated, and there are two volumes out in Japan. Official translation of volume 1 will be released soon.

Seems that there's a web novel on syosetu, if you're willing to go through MTL, that is much farther along.

Users who are viewing this thread