Dareka Kono Joukyou wo Setsumei Shite Kudasai!

Contributor
I thought it was removed because of official translation, but it's not the case here.
Maybe the one who posted the chapter didn't want to have it in his history, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
So he pretends to love viola.
...he really wants to disappoint his Asian parents doesn't he? He must have had a rough childhood to resort to this.

(Ok, this was a stupid joke, but is Viola an actual name though? That's just asking to be made fun of. I really want to meet someone named Viola now, just to make stupid viola jokes that probably only I would be understanding...but it's still worth it.)

We got duplicate listings of the same manga again.

https://mangadex.org/title/35663/dareka-kono-joukyou-wo-setsumei-shite-kudasai

Her second name bothers me, it sounds like mangalica which is a breed of swine.

@Rei3i

Lmao what, all crazybars said was that MD now has another listing for the same manga; that's quite literally all he/she said (at the time of this comment) 23 hours ago. I don't get why you see that as a bad thing, I'd rather see one monolithic list rather than multiple sub-listings for the same manga.

What's more concerning is the allegations that the "TL" ripped off the official English translations

Supporter
@Rei3i I was the same as you and was sympathizing with that person because I thought he/she was translating by themselves. Turned out they just ripped the official translation from renta and uploaded it here. Disappointing, and they were even making a fuss about people reporting the title lol

Double-page supporter
Sorry I didn't understand, but are you telling me that they have loaded chapters that are fired by some publishing house?
Or maybe I misunderstood? '^^

@Ifrittuccia

Supposedly and as others have said, as I haven't read renta's official TL yet, the recent uploader ripped the official translation and uploaded them here.

Supporter
@Ifrittuccia @SirGiggles yes it IS the official translation. I just bought the chapters from renta since I like this manga and it is the same :). There are some other sites that also illegally uploaded the official English version (just google it) and you can check for yourself

@Yatsuki

Thank you for clarifying.

On a side note, anyone know if Renta sells on other marketplaces? I'd like to have all my stuff in one source, generally Kobo

I reported his duplicating entry, which is not allowed since it violates rule 1.6.
Then I PMed him to not make duplicate entries for the title/ series.

https://mangadex.org/rules

The guy then threw shade at me in the credits page of his chap 2 upload. Like I only PMed him so he would know why his entry kept getting taken down so we wouldn't get a repeat of that time the poor guy duplicated the title 5 times.

bSeR7Vj.png

aJTF3gQ.png

So the Scans weren't even his? Ugh. That makes me feel dirty after reading that credits page and he claimed 100% they were his work.

This was the guy btw
>>>Crosakura

*edit: He changed his name. Here's his new one. What a dick
>>>VitaMortemDea

*edit 2: This is his user Account Number for whatever name he's changed it to now.
>>> https://mangadex.org/user/44646/

I guess next time I will put the rule number in as well.

*edit: 8/3/19: He keeps changing his username and profile, it's more efficient to just click on his Mangadex User Number like Yatsuki said.

Honestly, I don't think we would have noticed this guy's shenanigans so fast if he didn't play this up for max drama on the credits page.

****Important edit: 8/3/19: Apparently it was the Sister using the account doing the shenanigans. Since a mod apparently stepped in to talk with the Solace Translations about this, Sister it is. Yatsuki posted it on comment page 3.

Man, I tried to sympathize with the dude who was translating, thinking they just weren't reading the rules. But the scanlations were actually official rips, not that I don't condone or don't partake in piracy but they made it seem like they did, not to mention they used mental health for sympathy which is pretty shitty imo.

Supporter
@crazybars For me, an easier way of identifying that crook would be by their user number 44646 (good number wasted on this person or maybe fortunate as this is very easy to remember). This is their profile https://mangadex.org/user/44646/

Doesn't matter how many times they change their name, that user number remains the same. Also apparently they are translator for Solace scans? Lol I don't read their "works" and wonder if Solace scans knows they are ripping official translation and claim them as their own

Users who are viewing this thread