Dark Arts Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
Prologue: The Expository Info-Dump.

Might be interesting and different. No isekai either, what a miracle?!

Dex-chan lover
I am a sucker for fake limbs with ball joints that make them look like mannequins. Also, she's cute. Most often cute characters aren't "disfigured" in any way because being cute means being less awesome.

But here is proof you can be cute and awesome.

Group Leader
@Pyoro Fun fact, the japanese manga website I found this one gave it both an "Isekai" and "Isekai Comic" tag. I chose not to include those tags, since as far as I can tell it's not an isekai at all. It merely takes place in another world.... *shrug*

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The Prologue.

Also known as the technical spoilers.

Seems like it could be promising. Art and potential story seems interesting.

Please let it not ended up like "Do you think someone like you could defeat the demon lord?" manga. Need more yuri fantasy mixed with action, especially with the level of artstyle that this work had displayed so far. Still felt utterly disappointed with how bad that "9999" manga looks like.

@Lilliwyt
Yeah, I read an info on the chapter discussion just an hour ago saying that there's no raws to translate from for that particular manga in question and I'm just hoping that this one wouldn't suffer from any hiatus, cancellation or being dropped by the translation team.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm already really digging this. I'm looking forward to reading the main chapters.
Thank you translators for sharing this story with us.

Users who are viewing this thread