Dark Arts Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Parting Ways

Group Leader
Hey everyone! Psycho Play has pretty much imploded, so Krimzen and I made our own group! Welcome to Enaga Scan's First Release!

Dex-chan lover
Well it's good that they can identify brainwashing

Group Leader
You are all vey welcome! Enaga Scans is still new so join our discord and watch us grow together!

The art is fantastically beautiful (and so too the typesetting), but I'm afraid the pacing will break my neck fairly soon.

It's like if Atelier was running at 4x speed or something.

Dex-chan lover
Art is nice. But we've all seen this before hundreds of times. >Bully gets manipulated by a villain. MC saves the bully. MC and bully becomes bffl, all murder attempts to mass genocide acts are forgiven.

The student charmed one girl to harmed another person and she din't receive even an advertence from the school?

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh glad to see this one back, thanks for scanlating and good luck with your new group! :)

I wonder, now that negotiations between students seem to have failed, if the school takes any actions against Sylvee, but seeing how her manipulation magic seems to be known to them I'm not very optimistic.

Fed-Kun's army
Pacing is a bit awkward but I guess it's expected from the author's first work

Dex-chan lover
That was a disappointing chapter. First, the heroine is a complete retard. Look, it's fine to not do the "edgy genius protagonist" trope but that doesn't mean you have to go the opposite "stupid shounen hero" trope instead. Second, the teachers realizing what's going on (which is better than them not realizing) but then doing absolutely nothing about it. And third, that completely over-the-top end where the heroine immediately declares she'll only do fluffy magic from now on and the bad girl goes torture some people ...

Hnng. I had some hopes for this series but so far they aren't panning out. And of course I have some new hope with each new chapter and then I just get disappointed again. Damnit ^^#

Dex-chan lover
@muriloandrade
Not just harm, attempting numerous murders is more like it. Honestly she could/should be exicuted for her crimes, or at least deamed unable to peacefully co-exist with the rest of society, and also a threat to general public order. Her magic branded as illegal, and her minimum punishment would be to have her magic permanently disabled if possible (remove her arms or something so she cant cast magic).

If she wants to use magic to force others to do things for her, such as murdering their own friends, then best punishment is to make her truly, permanently dependent on those other people, but without magic to force their aid.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is a gift/joy thank you for uploading another chapter, from the ropeplay trip knockout to the hawt for student Elf professor Pakovi I got a kick out of this chapter.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That's a good teacher, but the manga is called Dark Arts Master so I guess the using non-harming magic won't last very long, unless the manga is named after the villain that appeared at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha the elf is just the best lo/ thanks for coming back with this manga!!!

Also me too, I hope she gets properly punished by the school...

Users who are viewing this thread