Dark Gathering - Ch. 53 - Murder Of The Lord

le3

Dex-chan lover
God, all the preparation just for this hypest chapter. I'm jumping in excitement when I see that pos god rot at page 27, although he get better a couple of page later :haa: .

Dex-chan lover
She has double irises, which fits inhuman strength going by Chinese mythology.
Double pupils. It's a sign of greatness and divinity in Chinese belief system. It's the characteristic of Shen Nong, the Chinese god of farming and father of humanity. Shen Nong is also the god of medicine and exorcism (the two ideas are intertwined) whose double pupils allow him to see into the realms of the divine and the mundane simultaneously.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the chapter

LET'S GHOOOOOST!!
52a.png

Double-page supporter
I thought she was just a pokemon trainer, but she absolutely destroyed that car roof by jumping on it.
Is she straight up Danny Phantoming and getting super powers?
the only reason i can think of is that she learn some kind of technique from the book that the white hair male ghost (presumably feels like he is the ghost of Abe no Seimei, the strongest onmyo jutsu user in Japanese history since this character 1st appeared when yayoi and the gang visit Abe no Seimei grave. You know the same time that this white hair male ghost gave koutarou 2 badass familiar) gave her before. The other guy with the spectacle just finished decipher the book at the cost of his life force from last chapter at the very last minute if you guys remember. Maybe it's some kind of techniques that further enhance the spirit to empower the physical body who knows. Maybe the general ghost also got some kind of upgrade from it assuming zero style is a new power that he required but it's also maybe yayoi sealing his true power from doing damage to surrounding people
pretty surprised the ring worked considering that thing clearly has no heart!
If you love to read. You can pretty much understand that in some fiction like in legend and myth. Some weapon or things that has divinity or curse sometimes do have the power to materialise the concept of their power or curse. For example in some version of literature there poeple who said that gungnir is just human made lance that has avery good craftsmanship but from a long time of pray and worship of the poeple, the weapon developed a divine weapon to kill god or so on in some literature. So i guess it must the same thing with the ring especially when you remember that ring is just basically one of solomon 72 demon that was granted to him by god curse in form of an accessory so he can slowly regain his true appearance back. From last chapter we can assume that the ring has a curse the materialise people life force into a heart to be crushed. You know in a sense it's kinda like one of hassan-i-sabbah from FGO where one of them has the noble phantasm to the same but the condition is a touch while this ring need a name. Precisely why yayoi ask for the god name

Dex-chan lover
the only reason i can think of is that she learn some kind of technique from the book that the white hair male ghost (presumably feels like he is the ghost of Abe no Seimei, the strongest onmyo jutsu user in Japanese history since this character 1st appeared when yayoi and the gang visit Abe no Seimei grave. You know the same time that this white hair male ghost gave koutarou 2 badass familiar) gave her before. The other guy with the spectacle just finished decipher the book at the cost of his life force from last chapter at the very last minute if you guys remember. Maybe it's some kind of techniques that further enhance the spirit to empower the physical body who knows. Maybe the general ghost also got some kind of upgrade from it assuming zero style is a new power that he required but it's also maybe yayoi sealing his true power from doing damage to surrounding people

If you love to read. You can pretty much understand that in some fiction like in legend and myth. Some weapon or things that has divinity or curse sometimes do have the power to materialise the concept of their power or curse. For example in some version of literature there poeple who said that gungnir is just human made lance that has avery good craftsmanship but from a long time of pray and worship of the poeple, the weapon developed a divine weapon to kill god or so on in some literature. So i guess it must the same thing with the ring especially when you remember that ring is just basically one of solomon 72 demon that was granted to him by god curse in form of an accessory so he can slowly regain his true appearance back. From last chapter we can assume that the ring has a curse the materialise people life force into a heart to be crushed. You know in a sense it's kinda like one of hassan-i-sabbah from FGO where one of them has the noble phantasm to the same but the condition is a touch while this ring need a name. Precisely why yayoi ask for the god name
The joke was that hes a heartless bastard : P

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The decisive battle is on let's fucking gooooooo

I wish the anime would reach this part but I guess next season

Users who are viewing this thread