Dark Gathering - Ch. 54 - "God's Wrath" VS "Sword Of Prayer"

Dex-chan lover
Demon Sergeant, I missed you!! I'd be sad if I can't see him again, but at the same time, he deserves to pass on.
These eyes are really nightmare fuel.
Handsome priest-san really dumped all that information...without the main characters even knowing it lol. Say that to Yayoi beforehand, oi!! I wonder what he's going to do now.
The fastest way is to break the katashiro...of course, that makes sense, but the ending still took me by surprise lol. They might be in trouble now, though I'm sure Yayoi has some other ideas that weren't shown for the sake of keeping readers on edge. I have no idea where this is going (and that's a good thing).

Fed-Kun's army
Demon Seargant: Sei Kun is insanely friggin' strong!
And he hasn't giving it all he had
Honestly, I don't think I would've won even if he didn't have Shiniku's immortality
Still, I kinda feel sorry for him
Sei Kun wasn't able to give me his all though and I think that's a damn shame
But I guess I am glad I died facing a strong opponent
It'd have been embarrasing if I let some disease or old age get the best of me

Dex-chan lover
Demon Sergeant, I missed you!! I'd be sad if I can't see him again, but at the same time, he deserves to pass on.
These eyes are really nightmare fuel.
Handsome priest-san really dumped all that information...without the main characters even knowing it lol. Say that to Yayoi beforehand, oi!! I wonder what he's going to do now.
The fastest way is to break the katashiro...of course, that makes sense, but the ending still took me by surprise lol. They might be in trouble now, though I'm sure Yayoi has some other ideas that weren't shown for the sake of keeping readers on edge. I have no idea where this is going (and that's a good thing).
I think Yayoi knows about fake priest-san's info thanks to the notes the info guy translated from the book. As for the Katashiro, I can't recall all the details from the graduate house chapter, but the curse is already inflicted on the god and isn't going away until the source of the curse is gone; getting rid of the Katashiro means they can't inflict any more curses through it.

Group Leader
Let's gooo we almost catchup to the raws!

Thank you for the update!

The fight will be interrupted by Shuten Douji later he come to the field to face them sigh

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the Defensive Matrix of the Terran Science Vessel from StarCraft.

But seriously, Demon Sarge is cool. He wants to die, but he also fights like he wants to survive on top of actually enjoying the fight.
Its because he wants to die honorably, giving up isnt honorable.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for waiting til the big action chaps to ramp up on the translations 🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
wow, busted abilities left and right.
The power of shown abilities have gone through the roof :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the chapter
Really? Atomizing energy balls that works on immaterial ghosts? The fuck?
The idea sounds fine: atomizing energy balls works on ghost made of spiritual energy. What do you think ghost made out of?
wow, busted abilities left and right.
The power of shown abilities have gone through the roof :korone:
The spiritual concept went wild that it needs physics in order to explain it. Guess some describe dark gathering as pokemon jujutsu kaisen for a reason after all lol

Users who are viewing this thread