Dark Gathering - Ch. 61 - Cleave

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie, the fight has been pretty cool and interesting so far, but if he pull a trick to try not lose, I hope that at least it fails right away, because the fight is starting to drag a little, like, it's what, 1/3 of the manga by now?

Dex-chan lover
yes! get fucked you fucking fuck!
I'm not gonna lie, the fight has been pretty cool and interesting so far, but if he pull a trick to try not lose, I hope that at least it fails right away, because the fight is starting to drag a little, like, it's what, 1/3 of the manga by now?
the fight itself has only been like 5 chapters? maybe if you count the entire Kyoto arc youd reach a third

Dex-chan lover
yes! get fucked you fucking fuck!

the fight itself has only been like 5 chapters? maybe if you count the entire Kyoto arc youd reach a third
Hum, you're right, I guess it feels longer to me because the arc itself has been going for a while, and most of it is like preparing for the fight.

I guess new chapter taking a while doesn't help either :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation

THIS! This is what i mean when talking about all-out battle royale!

I'm sorry for bringing this here, but compared to JJK recently, this fight is 10 times better(less of a slug, the battle plan is clear, and lacks narrator monologue)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the finishing strike won't count unless it is delivered by the spirit in the transitional period, whoever he is, since the god seemed to recognize him.

Dex-chan lover
Hum, you're right, I guess it feels longer to me because the arc itself has been going for a while, and most of it is like preparing for the fight.

I guess new chapter taking a while doesn't help either :thonk:
Yeah, I feel you. It's basically been the manga. As someone most interested in actual worldbuilding and characterization, things... I know I shouldn't be reading an action manga for, every fight is filler for me.
Get ON with it so we can investigate what's going on with the ghost constantly in pain and figure out what the exorcist spirit is up to and explore the romance already
Which... isn't what the manga's about.

Dex-chan lover
Even the Maiden can't carry Yayoi's ass anymore. Asura is also down, but he should be able to eat god arm to revive.
I'm expecting Spirit of Transitional Peroid to evolve any time now and takes the carry role.

Dex-chan lover
Dang I wonder if they are all dead dead or just KOed enough that it will take time to heal. It looked like a good number returned to their plushies but if they don’t “heal” I wonder if she will feed them to others.

Dex-chan lover
I predict that Taisei won't go down from that, and in a desperate gamble Yayoi will order Condemned Sinner to attack the ghost holding Ai as a means of distracting Taisei while Revered Spirit finishes him.

Dex-chan lover
Dang I wonder if they are all dead dead or just KOed enough that it will take time to heal. It looked like a good number returned to their plushies but if they don’t “heal” I wonder if she will feed them to others.
They returned to their pokeballs stuffed dolls, so only temporary defeat. Remember, Otogiri is still healing somewhere. She was reduced to just an eyeball and that was not enough to make her return.

Dex-chan lover
Ayy, even the god recognized that Asura is the most dangerous! That's my boy!! So proud of him!!
It hurts to see him lost an arm and screaming, though. :meguuusad: Rest well. Maiden too...at least she felt no pain, right?
The Sergeant on page 26 can't help but made me laugh lmao. Feels like he keeps getting the end of the stick with these ghosts around, poor guy. And the Priest is as creepy as always.
2 graduates went down just for an arm, 4 for 2 arms...this is brutal. Amazing teamwork there though, finally! I especially love Maiden's hands coming out of Asura's mecha hand.
Indeed, I feel like the Condemned Sinner and Revered Spirit (lmao they can't be even more opposite, the contrast) will be the stars here (and hopefully Oiran after she's healed). I can't wait to see them get more action!! I can also see the Revered Spirit evolving, maybe even gaining his full power and identity at long last?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread