Dark Gathering - Ch. 62 - Last Words

Dex-chan lover
I felt like using embodiment felt too awkward in english and took away some of the impact of the scene

Point on the bunrei comment, thank you
What about "incarnation" or "avatar"?

Well, no biggie on "Death to the Entire Clan" I suppose, certainly easier to parse for the average reader in English. The liberties of scanlation.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation

It's reaching the climax! Now with almost all of them out of commission, the battle went to the stage where both parties reveal their hidden joker! What sort of clash awaits us at the end of this fight? See ya guys next chapter!👋

Honestly an astonishing manga with amazing art. Really love that helix nebula.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Skull Ghost gonna then Super Saiyan 3 now :meguupog:

Definitely, most shounen one side pull out of their ass a super secret technique or something and win the fight, but in here both sides are reching their limits, main characters will need a few weeks to recover.
i mean yes but also don't forget kubou (the giant dark fetus god that has yayoi's mothers soul imprisoned) is probably gonna sweep in and steal the kill like it was foreshadowed back when it fought Taisui Xingjun the first time. back then it implied that it wants Taisui Xingjun's power for itself so it wouldn't shock me if at the last second it sweeps in and steals the kill of a weakened Taisui Xingjun or maybe it steals the spiritual corpse and adapts the gods power into its own.

Dex-chan lover
i mean yes but also don't forget kubou (the giant dark fetus god that has yayoi's mothers soul imprisoned) is probably gonna sweep in and steal the kill like it was foreshadowed back when it fought Taisui Xingjun the first time. back then it implied that it wants Taisui Xingjun's power for itself so it wouldn't shock me if at the last second it sweeps in and steals the kill of a weakened Taisui Xingjun or maybe it steals the spiritual corpse and adapts the gods power into its own.
i think that was purely "divine" power not specifically the amount Taisai had, it got its divinity from another source so i assume its going to go back to drifting and gathering what it comes across, with the power Taisai has Kubo couldnt beat it even with Hariti's power

plus its unclear if its even actually reached Kubo yet, in universe it fought Taisai on may 4th, it took a "few days" to reach Hariti and eat her and its currently may 11th so most likely it wouldnt even have had time for a round trip yet if it wanted to

plus he seemed to sense Kubo from a long distance last time, i kinda doubt it can pull of a high enough move silently check to surprise it at this point

I'm a little lost, how did Condemned Sinner lose?
Got engulfed by Tai Sui's energy and it used its Spatial curse to teleport out of it, but wasn't fast enough to negate all damage. The damage it did take was enough to knock it out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little lost, how did Condemned Sinner lose?

GAx60xy.jpg

Last edited:
Cellular death/genetic decay by radiation, hence "Death to the Entire Clan". In its current state, getting close to Tai Sui is nigh-instant death
Is "Death to the entire clan" the same technique as helix nebula?

If so then a human getting closed to Taisui will get disintegrated instantly. Condemned Sinner sure is lucky that he is a ghost capable enough to at least survive from being completely annihilated (assuming this is thanks to his power ups from Shuten Doji).

Dex-chan lover
Is "Death to the entire clan" the same technique as helix nebula?

If so then a human getting closed to Taisui will get disintegrated instantly. Condemned Sinner sure is lucky that he is a ghost capable enough to at least survive from being completely annihilated (assuming this is thanks to his power ups from Shuten Doji).
Per Page 36, Barred Spiral Galaxy + Death to the Entire Clan = Helix Nebula

Pretty much, so only long range attacks will suffice. And no familiars either, as proven by the Sinner's snakes

Last edited:
Barred Spiral Galaxy + Death to the Entire Clan = Helix Nebula

Pretty much, so only long range attacks will suffice. And no familiars either, as proven by the Sinner's snakes
Thanks for clarification. Though Embodiment of Clan Annihilation does sounds cooler and more fitting to Taisui as a disaster bringing godlike entity. Time to update my Word document about Taisui skillset lmao

Per Page 36, Barred Spiral Galaxy + Death to the Entire Clan = Helix Nebula

kinda odd, galaxies are much much larger than nebulae, so the attack is dumbed down in size?
Edit: it may have something to do with "compression", I think.

Dex-chan lover
kinda odd, galaxies are much much larger than nebulae, so the attack is dumbed down in size?
Edit: it may have something to do with "compression", I think.
Sometimes, compression can be more lethal on power level. So that can be an option too

Dex-chan lover
i think that was purely "divine" power not specifically the amount Taisai had, it got its divinity from another source so i assume its going to go back to drifting and gathering what it comes across, with the power Taisai has Kubo couldnt beat it even with Hariti's power

plus its unclear if its even actually reached Kubo yet, in universe it fought Taisai on may 4th, it took a "few days" to reach Hariti and eat her and its currently may 11th so most likely it wouldnt even have had time for a round trip yet if it wanted to

plus he seemed to sense Kubo from a long distance last time, i kinda doubt it can pull of a high enough move silently check to surprise it at this point
we don't know what new powers kubo has now from absorbing hariti. and while yes it could have been simply divine power but it seemed more so interested in the healing power from taisai that was used when he took pity on it. Given the curse and the distraction the mc group is giving, it wouldn't surprise me to learn it has been approaching this massive spiritual battlefield the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Transcendent will evolve and lose to Saturn aligned powered God and Yayoi will have to use Jizo

Users who are viewing this thread