Dark Gathering - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - Recalling A Name

Fed-Kun's army
Well, after all that speculation, I didn't expect Masakado to just win flawlessly against the Bunrei, before the main body could even get back to the battlefield. Now I wonder how it will react. Can it fight without the bunrei? Will it want to? I'm intrigued...though, do people know if Jump SQ is taking a break next month? I heard that it might.

Dex-chan lover
The one hell of evolution of nameless ghost to japan historian figure.
When they go to kyoto, i though oda ghost will appear, but it seems too mainstream to use demon king. Heh.

After reread. Daaammmnnn it goes back from ch.20.

Ch 20

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anybody could do some quick lore dump on Taira no Masakado for me?
I mean, it's already in the chapter.
Going by wiki, Masakado is a provincial governor who, in his power struggle with his uncle, rebelled against Kyoto court. He was killed by a stray arrow to the forehead, beheaded and his decapitated head was brought to Kyoto. However, he didn't stop and flew back to Kanto, the head fell down at the place where you see his "grave" is in this chapter, IRL it was built to ease his soul.
It's said that Masakado is closely related to earthquakes as it happened several times when Japanese government wanted to demolish his grave for a new governmental building.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter...

That art ....man
Those panels... It was out only 20mins when I started reading but that art made me see this long.... Fuck that some dope art

Plus that story.... Though I was not able to understand what the back story really said ... Or what really happened but ... Whatever... Liked it

Also GOD IS FINALLY FUCKED.... THANK GOODNESS

Users who are viewing this thread