Dark Gathering - Ch. 63 - Recalling A Name

Group Leader
The one hell of evolution of nameless ghost to japan historian figure.
When they go to kyoto, i though oda ghost will appear, but it seems too mainstream to use demon king. Heh.

After reread. Daaammmnnn it goes back from ch.20.

Ch 20
the main problem with the 6th heavenly demon king is, like his surname suggest, his personality.
looking at her now, she has absolutely no way to re-seal the last ghost, so having a ghost/god who won't turn on you right after the end of the battle is better (^_^; )

Dex-chan lover
the main problem with the 6th heavenly demon king is, like his surname suggest, his personality.
looking at her now, she has absolutely no way to re-seal the last ghost, so having a ghost/god who won't turn on you right after the end of the battle is better (^_^; )
I don't think Nobu is that unreasonable. Yes, he's known to be stubborn and ruthless but not a completely merciless monster. Considering his time, his actions were a bit excessive but not out of ordinary (except for that time he burnt Mount Hiei). Entire castles being massacred like what was supposed to happen to H castle had they not committed suicide were pretty common. So if Yayoi gets Nobu, she will have a very valuable ally. Imagine him summoning an army of ashigaru wielding tanegashima for a 3-line formation, dayum.
Washija!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what the fuck was going on in the page just before he crush him but nice.

Also I so want a Dark Gathering game, as long as it's not an arena fighter.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what the fuck was going on in the page just before he crush him but nice.

Try Shin Megami Tensei series then! It's literally pokemon with demon.

Dex-chan lover

Taisui attacked with his radiation beam, Masakado's gravitational field bent it (think sci-fi shields) and lett him charge right through the beam. Gramps turned Taisui into Go/jo and before Tai/sui can fight back with a star of annihilation, he got annihilated.

Group Leader
I don't think Nobu is that unreasonable. Yes, he's known to be stubborn and ruthless but not a completely merciless monster. Considering his time, his actions were a bit excessive but not out of ordinary (except for that time he burnt Mount Hiei). Entire castles being massacred like what was supposed to happen to H castle had they not committed suicide were pretty common. So if Yayoi gets Nobu, she will have a very valuable ally. Imagine him summoning an army of ashigaru wielding tanegashima for a 3-line formation, dayum.
Washija!
mhh, i was more thinking about his ambition: i believe he won't stop at anything to trample/rule over all/"unify" japan under his banner, even after death...
well, that may be me over-reading things...

Yea true' but .... That art is maybe the consequence of being monthly

Okay so he flew after his head was cut off!!?
the thing is, there are manga with great art like this and is on a weekly or bi-weekly release.
not to mention the manhwas like SL from before.

the thing is, there are manga with great art like this and is on a weekly or bi-weekly release.
not to mention the manhwas like SL from before.
Dark Gathering is published in SQ, which is a monthly manga magazine. The official online chapters follow the tankobon release.

Users who are viewing this thread