Dark Gathering - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Welcome Party

Double-page supporter
A new chapter every three weeks is good!
Thanks a lot!

I dont care as long as its consistent and decent quality. Thanks for the release. Also im guessing they made him a shithead so we wouldnt feel bad when he got eaten

Aggregator gang
Maybe it's just because it's been a while since a new chapter, or maybe it's because of the mix of paranormal and human threat, but geez this one was scary.

Dex-chan lover
.... yeah Eiko is more then a maiden in love she be cray, manipulative, and controlling... but does she also qualify for the role/position of best girl. I love that Yayoi despite being incredibly intelligent herself doesn't find Eiko's behavior with the glasses that suspicious... or that they don't make a bigger deal out of the EVP feedback they were getting from their wiretap.

Dex-chan lover
Well, despite how much of a creepy stalker Eiko and her actions were, they saved Keitarou at the end here, so it's a strange blessing in disguise. Still, with how much shit she has on Keitarou, Yayoi has no worries about keeping stock for her possessed dolls for some time, if Eiko's willing to part with them, of course.

Dex-chan lover
.... yeah Eiko is more then a maiden in love she be cray, manipulative, and controlling... but does she also qualify for the role/position of best girl. I love that Yayoi despite being incredibly intelligent herself doesn't find Eiko's behavior with the glasses that suspicious... or that they don't make a bigger deal out of the EVP feedback they were getting from their wiretap.
i always hated toxic women made pp hard for the most weird fetish on earth, so things like yandre are werid fetish to me ugh

Dex-chan lover
5 chapters in and I'm getting tired of seeing the mc be a damsel in distress

Users who are viewing this thread