Dark Mortal - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A New Start

so eh theres several questions.... is his 'friend' corporeal or something? how is he feeding him... no 1 sees it? and it can only be seen by blind person or in the darkness?

I am worried about what he really is because in the beginning i actually liked the little ball

Power Uploader
Grandpa is definitely connected with some sort of entity, too. His glowing eyes in the car window reflection when he was approaching that thug, and the ease with which he accepted Gangnam's story, plus his strength, suggest that. And if he has lost his family in the past, it might indicate that these entities are far from benign, confirming what happened in chapter 2.

I dont believe how he was able to get used to living without kkamjung considering he was one of his only close friends who'd help him for years.

Contributor
I miss Kkamjang already... such a cute little thing 😚🤩😍

Btw this series is fucking great how could nobody translated it all this time?

Fed-Kun's army
Mixed feeling about this development. The entire premise changed. But he really does deserve the second chance at normal life.

I feel like he just make a deal with devil,im sure in future he must pay back what he got with something

Users who are viewing this thread