Dark Mortal - Vol. 2 Ch. 3

You're right,i hate late updates but i hate bad translations more.You should at least check if the coversation flow makes sense before posting such bad chapters

@junosan12
Don't worry, no one will read this shit translation anyway. I am grateful for your hard work and will wait for a good reading experience over this abomination anytime.

@junosan12 hello. you have my commiseration for your life situation and your family's issues. when I saw these two newest chapters, I first checked the profile of the releaser, and it was crystal clear to me that he is just a .... impatient non-caring for quality person... and doesn't have a sense of esteem for that the series is still updated, albeit monthly, and not dropped.... he could just ask... I think he is also a fan of Dark Mortal....

Be safe and good luck with your health.

P.S. I'm always surprised that this scanlation group is still working with Dark Mortal as a genre; the group mostly deal with chinese manhuas and isekai-s which is enigma to me... (I dislike very much the isekai ganre and chinese mahuas....)

Please just don't do this. Even if it's machien translated at least proof read it. Since when is he a her?
jesus christ

I'll wait for Nonames

Users who are viewing this thread