Dark Mortal

story 10/10
translation 9/10 (the LOL's are a bit annoying)
art 3/10 (im not a fan of CGI)

Dex-chan lover
bro i tried to read the raws with google translate... it was so hard to understand and there were literal "lols"😝

Dex-chan lover
Inb4
MC is actually brainwashed and his whole life is just him being mind controlled. Evil shadow is actually the real owner of his body. MC just a fake personality born from brainwashing. Big bad guy is actually his real father controlled by a ghost of his past life. The "dark mortals" are pieces of god.
...They are actually living in a post apocalyptic world with zombies and gundams... etc. etc.
images

It has brainwashing and mind control. Everything is possible.

So far I'm enjoying this! Thank you for translating and sacrificing your time!
I hope your team is also doing well amidst COVID19...

Also, pls just ignore people who only complain irrelevant things, they're not even constructive criticisms.
Personally, I don't hate a translator's own commentary! We greatly appreciate your time for sharing to us what you guys also enjoy reading. I'm sure other readers feel the same way as I do.

TO NAGGERS: It's called reading together and enjoying together!
So for all who complain reading this free stuff, make your own translation group pls. Or edit out what you don't like. Contribute to the community instead of complaining. OR SIMPLY BE POSITIVE and motivate the translators.

Possible spoiler, my theory of Kkamjang and his identity
I wonder if Gang-Geon is Kkamjang, who is now trying to suppress the green eyed dark mortal . Gang-G was prolly given 100 mortals including Green Eyes. Once G.E was in his body he took over the other 99, and turned Geon into a Dark Mortal. Than the professor used Geons body ( they prolly killed him) and transfered all 99 + Geon's DMortal into his brothers body. Now Geon as kkamjang is trying to save his brother by constraining/controlling all other D.M's inside Gangnam's body. Just my lil theory from all the chapters so far. what do you guys think?[/s]

Damn... This is really good.
I've reached last chapter to date (27) and so far it is amazing.
The plot is unlike anything else, characters are unique. There is some real intrigue, psychology and drama, especialy now (chapter 27) as very important things are being reavealed.
I like the drawing and the action it allows.
10/10 will follow closely.

I love it, I'm litteraly addict, thanks a lot for the translation realllyy, I hope you don't drop it ! :'(

@Snoodlefloo thank you so much for bringing this amazing manhwa to us. If it weren't for you guys we would have to wait for god knows how many years for Naver to translate it officially. Please do not drop this gem.

Users who are viewing this thread