Dark Mortal

@landiazgentry The raw on the original website finished. The eng scans is not complete (Eng scans is almost finished 1st season and there's 35chapters in season 2).

Double-page supporter
The total chapters are:

Season 1: 45 Chapters (Complete) 1~45
Season 2: 33 Chapters + Epilogue (Complete)

Finally a good read! The romance kinda kills my mood but the fighting and the plot makes up for it! Will be recommending this to my friends.

In times like this, I really wish I knew Korean just so I could help translate it (well and also enjoy the raws myself 😜). Is there a donate button? 🤔

if kkamjang dies imma be so pissed of the tears came flowing this is a hidden gem recommended to read the romance kinda kills it bit tho but no regrets reading this

damn... just the first 2 chapter made me so pissed and furious. not just the kids even teachers... god damn. such a harsh society.

after reading 41 chapters I can say this is a hidden gem. strongly recommended.

Omg, this is amazing.
That scar faced guy is a piece of shit though. And why hasn’t anyone killed that professor guy yet?

This is actually really good like holy shit. It turned out to be so much better then when i first started reading it. My mind cant handle it lol its REALLY good. This is a very underrated masterpiece.
If you are thinking whether you should check it our not or whether youd like it or not, just go for it. No matter what genre you like (some isekai stuff, wuxia, gaming world, or anything) this manhwa will definitely surprise you, its REALLY good. Even if youre not familiar or attracted to the genre, just go for it.

It has lots of emotional, tragedy moments, also very wholesome and cute ones. Tho i would advise u to only read it if ur in a mood of some sad stuff OR if u dont mind reading sad stuff, i was already sad and i went for this thinking lol it will be fun i will make today my sad day but ended up getting too sad. This manhwa rly messes with u lol. Anyways from some of the spoilers i read, i think its supposed to have a good ending? ill have to find out myself lol.

read it until epilogue, 10/10 worth to read eventhough my impression of the cover like "yo wtf is this" but end with "holy shit, this is fucking good"
thought the ending is a bit sad because of something but MC move on already and have better life

THE MOST UNDERRATED webtoon of all time, though I kinda hope it doesn't get too popular in case it gets review-bombed

Users who are viewing this thread