Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Bocchi-chan lover
Sooo no one gonna talk about sussy haru's mom? :3
She run away from home now making sense :chad:
ksbkdln.png

Contributor
Amona can probably be healed by Roni, he's uh, well-equipped to do so and I doubt it's anything serious. Too bad Lucan can't join for more shenanigans but maybe that's for the best.

Based on Haru's memories of her mother's suspicious lifestyle, I'm guessing she might have repressed memories that caused her to turn "innocent". I'm not saying she was abused, but her innocence as an adult is a bit strange when it turns out she wasn't some sheltered noble girl. She's a runaway who's estranged from her (fallen, I guess) noble family.

Dex-chan lover
So... Haru didn't inherit horny Mom genes?

Also, Amona fainting is probably gonna lead to more segs, isn't? A whole chapfer without our lovers going horny like rabbits? Expecting the next one to be more ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
Elf pulling that bow looks cool

Did not expect to see Haru being crush like that

Aggregator gang
baller chapter, everything fit to be the perfect twitter shitpost.

my experience continues to be ruined thanks to the guy that said the imp sounds like sseth.

Double-page supporter
Wow Lucan had more character development that half the MC out there, also i think Haru's obliviouness has a rather serious cause if the flashback is any indication.

Next time: the cure is SNUSNU

Dex-chan lover
Lucan had to be one of the fastest character development / redemption arc i've ever seen.

also haru's mom kinda sus ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread