Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Huh, are the pages in the correct order? Was a bit confusing seeing Imp’s part interspersed between Amona’s.

Dex-chan lover
Oh the Imp is going to get cockblocked so hard now.

No wonder he get into NTR, such a sad backstory.

Also ''a good female-male romance that is disguissd as a yuri''?? Weren't you the one that went on and on that men getting in between yuri was the only thing you didn't like, Imp?!

Dex-chan lover
Why is Imp the only one that looks like that? Is he stupid?
You know, I was wondering about that, and I'm pretty sure his current form is not his real form.
I wouldn't be surprised that he chose to stay in that form because it's "cuter and get him more points with the readers", of something silly like that.

So... demons have access to anime and internet.
I guess that's a way to keep their depravity in check.
Does that mean they get stuff from Earth on their world?!
Based on the designs of the "ancient dungeon guardians", the series takes place in a post-post-apocalyptic distant future of modern Earth. So the demon anime club members just like the aesthetics of 21st century Earth (because that was anime's golden age).

Dex-chan lover
I sense red flag in that woman.
-------

Really??? That reference not from RL hmmmm????

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling futa, and Imp is totally going to be into it, but he'll also be pulled away right then.
Alternatively, it's a mostly normal development, but then he gets called away right then and it seems all tragic. Then it's revealed that he's allowed to go back and forth pretty often and he's still dating her. Either way.
Oh, or it could be yandere. That's always a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Alternatively, it's a mostly normal development, but then he gets called away right then and it seems all tragic. Then it's revealed that he's allowed to go back and forth pretty often and he's still dating her.
I'll go one further - they're married with one daughter (looks like Imp with her hair) and another kid on the way.

Dex-chan lover
Young Chuuni Amona !
She's about to make her biggest error :dogkek:
NsQ7630.jpeg
iu

Users who are viewing this thread