Darling in the FranXX - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
I swear to fucking alien zero blue god that they better no lose their memories like in the anime, since they already changing shiiet

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Futoshi-kun getting his crush taken away by whiny-emo-boy.

Dex-chan lover
the adults erased there memories multiple times didn't they

Dex-chan lover
well least how they are getting together is a lot better then the anime like how it just happened least this gives something

Genista's new form is really cute 😊 I hope they will give the other FranXXXs a new form too.

Damn the manga is really outshining the anime at this point, this is fucking top.

Dex-chan lover
>lingerie including garter belt and stockings
absolutely patrictian alternate form

I think the FranXX dropping armor after Mitsuru and Kokoro open up to each other is a bit too on-the-nose.

Compared to the anime, the drama has been turned down so low that I'm not sure how Kokoro can say she hurt Futoshi. She... went along with his suggestion? Was worried about Mitsuru? Preferred Mitsuru's plan to protect the 9s to Futoshi's overprotective deference to Papa's orders? That Futoshi's infatuation is one-sided cannot be Kokoro's fault.
She's just seems too passive to directly hurt anyone.

Contributor
Once again, thanks for the speedy translation!!! Also, I agree with @zzetal: Kokoro really didnt do anything in the manga that warrants her feeling bad, but I guess she's just that empathetic of a person that she feels for Futoshi. Man I love this manga!

This chapter was so good. Stampede Genista was so badass and new slim Genista looks cool and hot as well. The scene where Kokoro confessed that she loved Mitsuru was way better than the scene in the anime. My opinion might be a bit biased, because I liked Mitsuru/Kokoro pair the most, but this development has been so good. The new Genista is like fruition of the relationship between them two looking more slim like Mitsuru. Good job Yabuki!

Users who are viewing this thread