Darwin's Game - Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
That seemed like a dumb mistake for the mc.
Knowing he can switch, the rocks were obviously a distraction. It isn't like the mc to focus so blindly...

Dpk

This manga has gone so far astray from what they were originally shooting for... its hard to keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Even trained men have trouble avoiding tunnel vision.
It's even more difficult when you're in a world where literally anything is possible.

Fed-Kun's army
>this Greed D (name revealed to be Emulator) using Wang's personality and power
Since Wang did die via D-Game's voxelization, I had a feeling all those bodies the GM chunked were merely warped to a physical location. I wonder how the "graveyard" got accessed?

Dex-chan lover
So, apparently he isn't only able to steal sigils directly, but also somehow has access to dead sigil pool (or whatever that place called, where dead sigil users get teleported and stockpiled by GM).

@kirei cake One small note: That guy with the teleportation ability has the name Wang from Chinese, meaning King. So he was calling himself King in Chinese, and it has a similar pronunciation as One, so when you search for a translation from Japanese, it just came out with the pronunciation instead of the meaning. In this case, you can either translate it to King as per its true intention, or you can keep the Chinese pronunciation as Wang.

Either this guy has infinite SIgil access, or he was amongst the group that killed Wang. Or Wang was not yet killed immediately by Ravens, and he swooped in for the final gain. Or somehow, Wang was a Greed all along and faked the death.

Wang was such a noob, was always high of himself and died to PVE content of Darwin's game... And then this same PVE content killed Geodude...

Dex-chan lover
@Leechy it’s his fault he allowed his loli to grow old even married her now his plot armor is gone.

Only loli save lives in this series

Contributor
And of course Danjou is the sacrifice made to showcase just how terrifying this new opponent.
I can't say I saw it coming so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread