Darwin's Game - Ch. 92

@Wyrm @Riger

Even more so since he likely never expected the enemy to have access to dead player's Sigil's.

One's is the only one we've seen who's sigil allows him to warp and attack at once. It's really an incredibly powerful Sigil.

I'm a bit annoyed Danjou went out like that. I would've liked to see more off him fighting.

Dex-chan lover
@Dpk
Agreed, I wanted to see them rise in the D-game more.
I would have been okay with the story going in this direction, but only after they fought through the games more.

It felt like Sunset Ravens were really just getting started and then boom world ends and timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
seems like those who died from D-game are connected to the greed?
or maybe, the greeds are from those who died from the D-game?

Contributor
So the GM has just been dumping the losers into a parallel world.

Well, one man's trash is another one's treasure.

Dex-chan lover
@acid
Reread his fight just now, and rather than teleportation he says it's the power to manipulate airspace. He can cut the air to slice things up in a range of 1 meter and teleport with a range of 5-10 meters, though he surpasses the limit and teleports several hundred of meters right before he died. Also he can switch places with another person.

aw :( I don't want to see the dude died like this, this is too forceful. At least we can see how badass our MC will be in next... month lol
Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wait what?! Danjou died just like that?!?!?! Also author needs to stop bringing this creep back from the dead

The Greed are humans from another timeline, so that version of One is probably from a worldline where he wasn't killed, similar to the world line Shuka saw where she and Koname both live peacefully.

Users who are viewing this thread