Darwin's Game - Vol. 17 Ch. 65

Group Leader
So wait, am I getting this right or is the enemy team a force of demonized confederate soldiers (though not quite 200 years since civil war)?

Never know what this manga is gonna pull out lol

Edit: in hindsight kou-u is not a murrican name lol and those swords are katana?

Dex-chan lover
How to make your antagonists Evil, 101: Make them heil in their character introduction. All readers will know that hand gesture makes them irredeemably evil and wont mind any atrocities author throws at them.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
I had to go back and check it after reading your post but in my opinion he's just gesturing forward while saying "lets go".

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmm, divergent timelines + evolutionary paths duking it out with each other?

I can get behind that.

Gonna be irritating to see those two white supremacists inevitably cause some fuckup though.

The meeting of top rankers and the army was awesome, what a great way to show the comparison between d game players and normal soldiers. Also the goddamn demon race appeared, donno why but I get some Gantz vibes.

Dex-chan lover
So should we add an isekai tag ?

I mean so it seems they'd be fighting in another world now or at least people from another world

@feha a person rising his hands in an angle doesn't automatically mean a nazi salute. In several cases it a mere hand gesture in telling your troops to march forward

Contributor
Oh no, the Oni are invading from the skies! Where is Momotaro?!

@greatninja3
isn't isekai about dying and being reborn in a different world? and very often dying as in getting hit by truck-kun

Contributor
@kronix It was easy to see it, he became a ALPHA MALE really fast after all.
He was only naive in the beginning of the story.

Double-page supporter
Delaware doesn't have a sales tax, so it's no wonder they arranged to have the ship bought there.

Users who are viewing this thread