Darwin's Game - Vol. 20 Ch. 80

Fed-Kun's army
>be with Kukuri 3 months
>not realize she arranged the Duel with the Pirate King event in a meeting with N
Kaname, bro, I know you and Shuka were probably enjoying all kinds of sexytimes during your isekai vacation and all, but you can't keep slipping up like this.

>Grigori showing off how metal molding can be OP
He could've taught Watts a lesson or two if he hadn't been slated to die like a punk.
If only I could say the same for Lillia, but Shuka maxed her own level long ago.

>Kaname alone gets warped back to World Line N
Welp, guess we're reaching endgame. Hope Shuka can keep herself together in the meanwhile.

Dex-chan lover
Well those three were far more worthless than expected, lol. I loved the anti-material rifle, though.

Contributor
I guess in a way you could say that Grigori and Lillia's abilities mirrored Kaname and Shuka's respectively.
Those two got totally outclassed.

Dex-chan lover
How did the bullets did not get blocked I understand based on the comments that it’s an anti-matter rifle but just cause it’s has anti-matter in it does not mean it has no matter to change (considering the big guy’s sigil seems to be manipulating solid matters)

Well the only reason I can think of is that he can’t manipulate highly purified solid object or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3
Grigori's Eccen can only manipulate metal up to a certain speed. If that speed exceeds his Eccen's limit, it will affect his body through the force of impact alone.

Also, the M82 is know as an anti-MATERIEL rifle (as in, used to destroy military equipment). Anti-MATERIAL is a long-propagated typo.

Dex-chan lover
Since when Shuka's breasts are this big? Is this because of the anime adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
what do you think about the anime, guys. I honestly havent watched it fearing it got fffffff by the studio.

Fed-Kun's army
@lenovoaxioo
I think the anime has decent direction, since the writer half of FLIPFLOPs provided all the scripts. We can only hope it succeeds enough to get a full adaptation later by doing a bit of event shuffling to squeeze the cop subplot in as flashbacks or something, like how Index II squeezed in one of the mini-arcs cut from its first season as its own Episode 1.

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo As of episode 2, it is a solid adaptation. Mostly following the manga right to the battle events.
What you gotta be worried usually is the end of the season, if they gonna follow the manga and stops at a decent place (I think the battle with wang/One and Ace clan would be a great season finale) or go totally shit new script like Aoki hagane no arpeggio to end the anime.

Contributor
Ah damn, we will not see best girl Shuka for a while.

Well, it should not be too long, after all the original world is already in ruins, Kaname just have to take the others and the GM to the other world .

50cal solves many problems. Didn't know he could do that one yet, certainly is an upgrade from the pistol he used to begin with.

But damn, looks like Kaname's world got shit on while he was gone, wonder if its just the city, country, or the whole world?

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck is this the story where after Kaname gets a chance to see Shuka again she'll be a grandma by the time he gets back?

also @greatninja3 I'm pretty sure it's because the perception of the Russian dude was too slow so he wasn't able to block it and not that his power wouldn't have been able to block it

Like he was basically Ed in FMA but he was too slow; Ed can also die but he's able to utilize his power to create shields and barricades to protect himself cause he's still human

Users who are viewing this thread