Darwin's Game - Vol. 20 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
just away for a few days and it is already post apocalypse?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, sucks to be Shuka. To be abandoned like that. I feel bad for her.
I hope the story from now on won't just focus on Kaname because I'll miss the characters from the other worldline.

Group Leader
O6ZsF7o.png

Double-page supporter
The GM goes out of his way to explain everything in simple terms and everyone freaks out regardless, I pity the guy, for real.

Fed-Kun's army
solid logic, if you're shells ain't working... you're using the wrong cal.

Aggregator gang
What a fake-out on the death flag for that rando soldier guy. I'm not really sure why I'm still reading this manga, but I guess it does some interesting things still sometimes.

so the elephants have definitely ruined the entire tokyo is what i am seeing
for those new to the manga and check the latest chapter, yes, big elephants destroyed tokyo

Is.. is the GM Kaname? They look exactly the same (outside of hair color, changed when he became a gm?)

I f*cking love this but i really hope the cast gets together sooner rather than later, i'll miss the people stuck in the other world otherwise! Can't remember but did time move differently in the other world?

Fed-Kun's army
@Zaldun
The similarities are almost spooky, right? Dunno if I'd actually like that kind of twist.

Judging from the murals, 1000 years in our world was 200 in theirs. Then again, time doesn't even have to be linear if it can branch however the hell it likes.

Dex-chan lover
She is so proud of that drawing, lol. Loli GM is working hard to be one of my favorites - she is def up there.

Shuka probably will be send back to her world in a critical moment like days after kaname

Users who are viewing this thread