Darwin's Game - Vol. 21 Ch. 81

Fed-Kun's army
@angerybord that's the first thing I noticed too as well, the art in general wasnt' that bad when it come to anatomy, but this one is really jarring

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that after his training he seems to show no effort or strain even creating objects one after another?
Wonder what his new limit is...

Wonder if there was a time skip from GM since he teleported him alone? With the state of shibuya I'd say a few years or a dozen at max

XL

Dex-chan lover
That's weird, when Kaname screamed "Ahhhh" I heard it in Keemstar's voice. What the..

Ah, finally, the world finally realize the existence of D-game, I hope the author wouldn't screw this up for with bad writing (since there are much more potential with the current situation).

@puppeto4 This is not the first time, I tried looking for the other one where Rein had the same pose and T-rex arms. The author must have used the same reference image for both covers and didn't fix that.

Double-page supporter
In an environment like this I'm not sure how staying away from the game would help more than harm, Kaname...

Group Leader
It’s funny how his relationship with Shuka developed, went from being enemies to inseparable lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread