Database error and etc.

this the 30th time i refresh the page guess what ? database error, e.lang code, the page has no chapter, e.manga undefined
even i try to open thread database error
what happen ?

Group Leader
I saw someone say this problem is higher for the people outside US
i'm from india.how long do you think this problem will be occuring to me?

Btw.the errors are mostly at night/evening time.it rarely occurs during day time

I went to the forum to see if anyone else was getting them. Found this topic, clicked the link and DATABASE ERROR🤣

On my way to the forum alone I had 4 database errors lol. I have the same issue though. I do live in the US and even then, day or night, I can't go at most 10 minutes without a database error. I just want say what is happening to me, I am not here to whine and say fix the website because I know how many problems there can be when running a website, especially with it growing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in an limbo with the Data Base erroe, I constantly get that error and have to refersh the page 5-10 times for it to work, then do it again, and again and again.........

I also can't post comments at all since it loads to the infinit and when I refresh the page I get the database error again.....it's literaly inpossible for me to post comments, I try and try and try like wtf is going on?

Dex-chan lover
Database errors are very common on mangadex unfortunately (even if it's particularly bad recently)
That's the one big downside of this site, as it grew more popular it never could really handle the added load
Aggregators suck but at least they're up

(which makes me respect even more the one dude behind Batoto who handled everything by himself, if I remember correctly, while keeping the site up with minimal downtime)

KX2

Thank you ops and mods for keeping the site running! I'm sure there's a lot of stress going on with the database rn but just wanted to say I appreciate the work you do.

Databse error was so bad it couldn't even display all post on this topic, glad the site is back online

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again why the entire website has to suffer this much every time Solo Leveling updates. It's like a DDoS every week. Can the administration at least consider moving korean manhwa to a different server?

Dex-chan lover
The site might benefit from a system that monitors the load. When it grows big enough, unregistered visitors will get an error message, while registered/logged in ones can access content more normally. If the load level drops, unregistered ones will again gain normal access.

Users who are viewing this thread