7bc12c7a-55fe-4b8a-bb62-593ba46b23fe
D DPChaos Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 19, 2019 Messages 1,455 Sep 20, 2026 #2 Man, and I just found this manga, too... Well, I guess it makes sense that it would end so quickly, since the main plot was always going to be short. Always better to end it when it makes sense to end it.
Man, and I just found this manga, too... Well, I guess it makes sense that it would end so quickly, since the main plot was always going to be short. Always better to end it when it makes sense to end it.
ItzUhMe Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 16, 2025 Messages 443 Sep 21, 2026 #4 Axe-kun has swung, the end is near
deandering Fed-Kun's army Joined Feb 4, 2025 Messages 40 Sep 21, 2026 #5 Has anyone seen Axe-kun around here?
Taq Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 11, 2018 Messages 160 Sep 21, 2026 #6 I'm okay with it being short and sweet. There's only so far this concept could be taken before it got stale anyway.
I'm okay with it being short and sweet. There's only so far this concept could be taken before it got stale anyway.