Datenshiron - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga a pain in the ass to TL? Btw what were they talking about with the yakisoba with bread thing? I know yakisoba pan is a thing but didnt understand their convo at all.

sgn

Group Leader
Is this manga a pain in the ass to TL? Btw what were they talking about with the yakisoba with bread thing? I know yakisoba pan is a thing but didnt understand their convo at all.
It's just a reversal of the idea of yakisoba pan. Instead of bread with yakisoba in it, yakisoba with bread on it. Pan yakisoba.

Also only really when puns are involved.

Dex-chan lover
2z79p0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how desensitized I've become to seeing breasts in ecchi manga. It feels so ordinary now, but as soon as the areola is added, my brain goes haywire again.
That's been the line for basically all ecchi ever after the 2000's. If anything, it's weird that we don't see more areola and nipples on screen; we've an unusually censor-heavy period in ecchi history that's only recently reversed. Before, you'd get things like Mellow, with full-on sex on screen, and it's just regular ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how desensitized I've become to seeing breasts in ecchi manga. It feels so ordinary now, but as soon as the areola is added, my brain goes haywire again.
That's all it takes for our monkey brain 🧠 to have it's neurons activated lol.

Users who are viewing this thread