Daughter of the Elemental King

@Theilikepie
Yea, it's pretty sh*tty to throw your kid into the human world on the verge of death. That wasn't my point. I feel bad for the dad because they could've worked it out together instead of her betraying his trust. He was heartbroken, you cant just expect someone to their love kid when it was the reason for their beloveds death. Not everyone works that way.

..... uhh.... wow..... the moms a crazy bitch and the dad is a cold fucker. I hope the MC makes a big fuss when she finds out that her ‘dad’ took her away from her family. And she better not be a Mary Sue and fucking forgive the man who abandoned her. She better want to leave right away and this entire thing better be about her finding a way back to her life. It better not go like ‘oh there’s magic and my dad is a hot powerful person, my life here is great, I guess I’ll live here for the rest of my life‘ and ‘magic! Let’s learn it and say the reason is to find a way home by learning water magic just because I can’. I’d be fucking traumatized if some hot guy kidnapped me and made me live in that damn boarded up house, even if he IS my fucking bio dad with magic.

I really hope that this will be a sweet father daughter story (as stated in the synopsis).... but well we started here........

Group Leader
@MissAlexxis

So I'm assuming ever kid who's mother dies giving birth to them should be thrown away??? "Sorry kid but since your others dead giving birth I'm throwing you in the orphanage cause it was your fault, kay bye I'm a good person~"

Yeah I dont buy it. He should have just left her in the human world. Hes a shitty dad and a shitty person. It's only been 3 chapters and hes the worst character. If there anyone whos unforgivable it's the dad. This story hits way too close to home for alot of kids which makes him worse then the typical mustache twirling villian

In regards to chapter 3, that man needs to be sucker punched. He deserves no redemption. He can go to hell 🤬🤬

And people will love this asshole once he goes all "I say mean things but I blush as I do" gap moe shit. Fuck this dude and his wife. Had the joy of giving birth and left the kid. Selfish as fuck, couldn't even think of a better back up plan to take care of the kid then just writing a fucking letter.

He has no fucking right to her life, this bitch. He abandoned her and now he's bringing her back willy nilly? He should've just left her, she was happy with her actual family who cared for her. The mom is also selfish, just pop out a baby and say job well done?????? Bruh, news flash, you gotta raise that shit.
They're gonna do some BS redemption arc like ooooo she's my daughter so I actually like her. Gross. He ripped her life and family from her. If you don't care then leave her be.

Well thought we might get a cute story but nope fathers a absolute dumba--, seriously threatened to kill his own daughter and he had abandoned her, just wow man wow.

man, what a little bitch. first, he abandons her, fine. and then drags her back of his own accord, ripping her away from her reality, and when she comes to she’s at the bottom of the ocean with a little bitch of a father 😒

Man this father is a failure of a father he brings he throws her away and then on his own accord pulls her away from the life she built for herself and then treats her like this, this bastard needs to go to a parenting class or something also a anger management class. Also that mother I think she could have taken a few diffrent steps than what she did do (also I think I understood a unintentional part of the story like maybe the father is treating her like this cause of his anger )

Would love to see more translated. Saw some of the raws and it seem interesting but I can't read Korean sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread