Daughter of the Elemental King

Wtfff
if he didn't want her anyway his ass could've left her rather than make her miserable for no reason other than his dead contractor. Wtf man, fix up

look i understand why the father is acting like this ,, he's never had to deal with an offspring before so i get that he's ?? confused ?? but man .... you really don't have Any right to do whatever the fuck you're doing and i don't care if you're her biological father or not ... and the purposeful mislabelling of her gender .... this rubs me the wrong way on so many levels.

I'm curious to see how this is gonna turn out. I feel this treads along the topics of gender identity, though honestly the way he is acting kinda puts me off because he's forcing a label on her even though she sees herself as a woman. It is also labeled as a romance so I'm hoping for the best 😊😊

@bunny-k1m if you want your father to leave you, then have adopted family that love you and treat you well. Then your shitty biological father comes back into the picture to abuse you and take you away from your loving family, and be an extremely pretentious piece of shit, then go ahead and read. Oh and don't forget your father purposefully uses gender pronouns that the protagonist doesn't identify by, so!

Wtf, you seriously telling me he didn't see the fucking letter for 17 years?! And when he does he selfishly takes her back and pushes her around just because!!?

Okay so most comments are cursing the biological father because he left her.

But will this get better? I want to know if she becomes happy... if I should start reading this?

Description: "an unexpectedly sweet story of joy"
Me after the first four chapters: I feel lied to.

@LightskinNibbaJuice
I’m sorry, but for me to give birth to a child that you know very well you won’t be able to raise, leaving him just born in the hope that someone will take care of it is as selfish and infamous as it can be.
By doing this, you don’t want the child’s sake, you just want to satisfy a self-centered and distorted desire for motherhood.

Because it’s not that the mother got pregnant by accident, and then she died because of complications (which is a tragedy but it’s all there is); she started with the idea of giving birth to a child who wasn’t supposed to be born from the beginning – since she had to resort to the help of demonic powers – knowing perfectly that after giving birth she would die leaving a creature helpless alone in the world (The elemental king as soon as he knew what had happened turned his back on her and left, he didn’t stand by her. And the mother left the letter to the daughter, but not a line to the father to say, “ yo assh*le, this is your daughter. I’ll see you in hell, while you learn to change diapers”).

Then we come to the father of the year: since he is the lord of all waters, he could make it appear in a crowded swimming pool or in the fountain in the middle of a square, if he really cared about her life... and instead, abandoned on a beach.

Do you have any idea how many beaches in this world? than many are practically unapproachable? And above all, how fragile is the life of a newborn left in the damp cold of the coast?
The MC, by the power of the plot, was found immediately and without problems. She could have ended up on a desolate beach in Patagonia in the middle of winter and would have been the shortest Manwha in Manwha history.

Damn, f not just the father, but the mother as well. Why’d she have to go and purposely make a kid when she knew she will died? She ‘wanted to leave a part of her’ for him after dying? What bullcrap.

The description is a lie. This isn't a sweet story of joy at all T-T

Complete bullshit story, as if written by some cringy middle school wattpad wannabe author. Like what the hell, the father is a no good waste of space shithead 12 year old immature looking ass stubborn as fuck dip shit. He literally takes her from her beloved family and friends and life that made her happy and treated her so well, then he treats her like garbage and even changes her sex?? Like wtf?? And in like the first chapter or 2 she's already been nearly killed by him how many times?? there's not even a motive for him bringing her back, or why he waited 17 years then changed his mind, and also there's no almost 0 world exposure or explanation of the environment or surroundings besides basic "aaah magic and spirits and shit" but all we see is this shitty little hut where the "king" lives in this sea? Why isn't she more hateful for this POS 'dad' like WHAT?! This is horrible I don't know why I let the art fool me into more than a chapter of this

for now i'm dropping this series. i just can't stand the father.

maybe i'll come back when it has reached a decent amount of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread