Day 100 of My Sister's Disappearance

is a Reindeer
VIP
>I'm sorry I murdered my sister
but why are her pants coming off on the cover ... ?

Dex-chan lover
that is not a japanese blade or sister, dropped

@Plykiya tbh i'm not sure what's up with her pants in the cover image, but I agree with @VooXoo in saying that it's likely just a fanservice thing. There was nothing sexual involved in her murder, if that's what you're worried about. That I'm sure of. That would make Wu Ming a very different kind of character ?

Fed-Kun's army
Probably the worst thing about manhua is the really short chapters. I barely start to enjoy a chapter and it is already over.

Contributor
You recognize miles aways the difference between a manga and a manhua and why chinese manhua are always a pile of crap since they also have heavy law restrictions. ?

Fed-Kun's army
And I'm still waiting for the actual plot to kick in. I at least want to know what the summary is about

Fed-Kun's army
Can we get a time skip please ? Or are we going to progress slowly like this.

Fed-Kun's army
@euoghert Thank you and I hope it doesn't get weird in a bad way but rather weird in a mystery kind of way it can recover from

Just so you know, those policemen aren't doing their job properly. By watching the stab wound carefully, a competent doctor can usually deduce due to the entrance angle, that the wound was self inflicted.

@isekaijin while that may be true and I am certainly no CSI expert, I believe that kind of analysis is usually done in an autopsy. like, if emergency medical services are called for a surviving stab wound victim, they'd likely be less focused on examining the wound and more focused on quickly treating it instead. again, I am not an expert, but this is just how I figured it happened.

I bet, the author will throw a curve ball later on. I feel like he wants us to hate the MC for now.

Or maybe it's just me...

yeah I think it's just me...

Whelp , MC either completely lost his mind out of guilt or we're going full on anime adventure here, I don't know which.

Ch.9

Okay so let me guess. MC committed suicide, sister brings him back to life, MC kills sister, MC tries to bring her back to life...

Users who are viewing this thread