Day by Day - Ch. 1

Lmao he dramatically said that he’s going to a different high school from her without actually knowing which high school she’s going to-

Ok but why didn’t he give her time to think about his confession? He can’t just say something big like that and expect a response right away smh

What the fuck! Why would you punch someone who just confessed to you with his earnest feelings and courage! He didn't even make skin contact let alone assault!

Now imagine the girl confess to guy and he PUNCHES HER IN THE FACE for being confessed to.

Everyone would lose their minds and shit on this manga and give it very low ratings.

Same people are giving this manga high ratings and calling it cute, yeah just punch your childhood friend who confessed to you right in the f.king face. So cute, so beautiful!

This shit is sexist af!

1 star and move on

Ps: This is the same author and artist of Pumpkin Time. Such a shame, I LOVE that manhwa.
And I just realised I already read the raws a long ago and
this manhwa has such a looooong lasting unnecessary love triangle it gave me headaches. Is it that hard to write a good love story without some horseshit love triangle?

Guess not!

@Meyujin he held her hand and came close to her face, with a threat to kiss her. If she was a stranger, that's sexual assault. He was lucky he only got punched. Anyone would feel that way, too, if someone suddenly came up to you and push himself into your personal space. Yes, they're friends, and they've known themselves for a long time, but the guy just invaded her personal space. In a burst of emotions, of course the girl had the right to punch her! She's just overwhelmed with emotions. She didn't meant that in any way.

The boy was a jerk. He was incorrect with his actions.

The girl was caught between a rock and a hard place. She, too, was also incorrect in her actions.

And the readers understand that. Besides, did anything cute happened in this chapter yet??

... But if you're going to insult readers for seeing this as cute, and misjudging this SINGLE CHAPTER as sexist, then you just punched us in the face, my dear commenter. Ironic that you're complaining about being punched, too.

If this isn't your demographic, go somewhere else and spout your nonsense there.

@itsHaruto

I don't care. If it was the other way around (the boy doing the punching) people would've lose their minds even if the girl actually TRIED TO F#CK HIM.
There are a lot of examples of this type of shit.
Don't act like you don't know them.
In A LOT OF mangas if the woman sexually assaults the guy, the guy is called "DAMN HE IS SO LUCKY!" "I WISH IT WERE ME IN HIS PLACE INSTEAD"...

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

It's disgusting in either way.

Bunch of lusty LOSER kiddos...

This type of manga IS my demographic. I LOVE shoujo mangas.

That punch was an act of violance and utterly unnecessary for what he did to her.

And the fact that she punched his face AFTER he backed off and said he was sory MULTIPLE TIMES for what he did makes it even WORSE.

Just get over it.

I don't give an f.

Still 1 star every day every week.

You're not wrong about female-on-male double standards in general, but here it's within a specific context. She was caught off-guard by his sudden advances and he did intrude into her personal physical space (something most people of either gender wouldn't be comfortable with), so her panicked reaction in the heat of the moment is somewhat understandable. She still should have apologized immediately, though.

Bro are you stupid or what? putting a BIG SPOILER at the end of page as credit section? really, you ruined my mood.

F*ck, I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread