Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 18

Contributor
yeah I'm not sure what's up with the face-hiding either
He's been mentioned and in scenes through the phone since the beginning, and I was thinking that he was the sister's boyfriend from context, but then why the sinister undertone in this chapter?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
NOTHING that happened was his fault. It was not his fault for getting drunk at a party because that's what parties are fucking for(AND he was coerced) and it was not his fault for not remembering shit he did while drunk because short term memory loss is common when drinking heavily. And of course it was not his fault in reacting the way he did to G when he didn't even know they were supposedly dating.

When the Big Reveal That Everyone Saw Coming happened, of course all the blame was put on him, because he's a man and everything that ever goes wrong in a relationship is always the man's fault. I rolled my eyes, grit my teeth when I saw him apologize profusely for NOTHING and kept on reading.

But if the author wants to keep rubbing this bullshit all over my face chapter after chapter after chapter, then she can get bent.

s-sO FRIGGIN DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I feel so conflicted. This entire situation is not exactly ML's fault but I can see that this's just a Korean social norm combined with many, many exasgerations. They still try to make it comedic though so.. \/('-')\/

Anyway in the end, they are happy being in love and look cute together so I just enjoy all the fluff here <3

Fed-Kun's army
@BCS I don't care who the fuck you are - you better fucking know you're drinking Soju and not water

PLEASE I"M SENTTT Anyways I'm may or may not be looking forward to finding out who this howl lookin mfer is 😌

Users who are viewing this thread