Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 20 - Special Chapter + a

Dex-chan lover
Ahh excited for the second story, and very happy with the way author ended the first. So freaking cute :3

So dong sibling is epic, but why transitionnnn still need more from gwangchae n saebyeok

IM SO EXCITED AAAAAHHH this feels like such a natural place to end gwangchae and saebyeok’s storyline, any more and it would feel needlessly drawn out, plus the author kept the sister’s boyfriend out of the picture long enough for him to still be intriguing!!! I’m so satisfied with the pace and direction of the stories

i LOVE the dynamics of these couples, the subversive gender roles with confident women and men who try to express their emotions, not repeating that same playful asshole trope (don’t get me wrong, I enjoy that too, but it’s so nice to see things switch up sometimes)! The characters feel nuanced and real, while also being unique and fun!

Really, the dynamics of the fun, adorable Gwangchae with the scary but soft Saebyeok,,,, the blushing Dongbaek and hot as hell Yeomyoung,,,, they’re perfect and I bow down to the author for doing a wonderful job OTL

Users who are viewing this thread